Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The end for Maze is near...

quest4sunrise

it is way to early to be putting the nails in the coffin for maze. the venue is great, and the staff is on point. I had a chance to speak with Carla, the marketing director at Maze. she is very aware of what needs to be done at Maze, and they are actively working on things. they have the perfect location; they are away from craziness of Washington Ave. which is a plus imo...

I live four blocks from Maze, and I can tell you there will be more shops, restaurants, and even clubs opening around the immediate area; which will draw more people away from the south end of the beach. as many of you have stated, a DJ with a big following, is needed to at least get Maze on the map, and actively into the game. I think once people check this place out once; they are going to be more frequent patrons. as with everything it’s going to take time.. if Saturday’s are successful for them. it will allow them to take some chances with their Friday. in the mean time we need to help, by being as positive as we can in our support. I don’t think anybody wants a monopoly in our scene.

Hello CPers:

Everyone knows that opening a new club in Miami (especially the beach) is harder than giving birth. (Not that I would know, but so I’ve heard.;.)

As Saleen mentioned before, last night went MUCH better than last weekend. And we are expecting next Friday to be busier than last night. D:Fuse is amazing… (I used to live in Austin, so I have seen him plenty of times and he is OFF THE HOOK!) and for those of you who haven’t seen him live, he puts on an AMAZING show! He has a great energy behind the decks. I can TOTALLY envision the room… If you want to be on our guest list for this event, you can e-mail me at Carla@clubmaze.com . (It will run good until 1 a.m. and ladies get in free until 2 a.m. ;))

Vipnerd, it was GREAT seeing you here last night. I enjoyed our conversations and hope to be seeing you again soon. Thank you for your all of your feedback.

I know I am repeating myself when I say we are open to all suggestions and appreciate your responses. Please feel free to e-mail me directly at Carla@clubmaze.com or call us here at 305.534.9975.

Have a great week! Don’t be strangers now...

m a z e g i r l

Originally posted by sgtfury

hello??.....maze had the #5 dj in the world, had free admission before 12....and had 20 people in the place at 3am..

goodnight

#5 DJ in the world ..... first time in Miami ...... maybe a mistake ... in the booking ..... maybe it's the genre .....

As to the # of people at 3 am ..... blame Space for that ...... :rolleyes::laugh:

:cool::hat:

Originally posted by sgtfury

hello??.....maze had the #5 dj in the world, had free admission before 12....and had 20 people in the place at 3am..

goodnight

being the number 5 DJ in the world doesn't mean you can pack clubs. do you think Tiesto, Picotto, PVD, Oakenfold, Digweed, etc would be playing for 20 people on a friday at 3:00am.. :D

Originally posted by mazegirl

Hello CPers:

Everyone knows that opening a new club in Miami (especially the beach) is harder than giving birth. (Not that I would know, but so I’ve heard.;.)

As Saleen mentioned before, last night went MUCH better than last weekend. And we are expecting next Friday to be busier than last night. D:Fuse is amazing… (I used to live in Austin, so I have seen him plenty of times and he is OFF THE HOOK!) and for those of you who haven’t seen him live, he p"

Hello CPers:

As Saleen mentioned before, last night went MUCH better than last weekend. And we are expecting next Friday to be busier than last night. D:Fuse is amazing… (I used to live in Austin, so I have seen him plenty of times and he is OFF THE HOOK!) and for those of you who haven’t seen him live, he puts on an AMAZING show! He has a great energy behind the decks. I can TOTALLY envision the room… If you want to be on our guest list for this event, you can e-mail me at Carla@clubmaze.com . (It will run good until 1 a.m. and ladies get in free until 2 a.m. ;))

Vipnerd, it was GREAT seeing you here last night. I enjoyed our conversations and hope to be seeing you again soon. Thank you for your all of your feedback.

I know I am repeating myself when I say we are open to all suggestions and appreciate yuts on an AMAZING show! He has a great energy behind the decks. I can TOTALLY envision the room… If you want to be on our guest list for this event, you can e-mail me at Carla@clubmaze.com . (It will run good until 1 a.m. and ladies get in free until 2 a.m. ;))

I know I am repeating myself when I say we are open to all suggestions and appreciate your responses. Please feel free to e-mail me directly at Carla@clubmaze.com or call us here at 305.534.9975.

Have a great week! Don’t be strangers now...

m a z e g i r l

It was certainly my pleasure to know it was U ...... as to next Friday ...... I'm sure it will kick some big time @$$ ..... the Vipnerd made some phone calls already ....... so expect lots of great looking girls ..... just like U:eek: ;)

Originally posted by vipnerd

Yur right ...... sorry for the misunderstanding ......

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by quest4sunrise

I got Miami Shores COVERED!! All I have to work with is the gift of gab though. How can I get involved with passing out flyers? Besides taking a few out of a store and passing them around I'd be more than happy to do it

---------------------------------I know your idea that the beach could hold Ultra proves aspects of dementia

Yur right ...... sorry for the misunderstanding ......

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got Miami Shores COVERED!! All I have to work with is the gift of gab though. How can I get involved with passing out flyers? Besides taking a few out of a store and passing them around I'd be more than happy to do it

Come see me @ Space/Spin or contact me & I'll toss you a handful of the flyers you choose & stacks of comp admission passes.

If am headed out to the mall or the grove, I'll leave a few lyin' around in stores, benches, soda machines. Records stores like Virgin, Specs, etc. always appreciate them also...

Believe it or not, I sometimes leave a flyer or 2 at the gas station pump while Im pumpin' gas. Colleges are also a great spot for me, they eat it right up...

Every li-----------------------------------------------

Come see me @ Space/Spin or contact me & I'll toss you a handful of the flyers you choose & stacks of comp admission passes.

If am headed out to the mall or the grove, I'll leave a few lyin' around in stores, benches, soda machines. Records stores like Virgin, Specs, etc. always appreciate them also...

Bects of dementia

Sorry Quest ....... really sorry for the misunderstanding......

I had got the wrong impression .... my sincere apologies ..... I owe you not one .... but two drinks .... D:Fuse could be a great opportunity .......

BTW ..... that night is gonna be packed with hotties ..... some of them college students like you ..... come by to meet U .....

Again .... as a "retired" college student .... I feel bad now:( ... hopefully you can party next Friday ..... but take care of those finals ...... kick some @$$ in them ......:)

Secondly, and let me repeat myself, I GO TO SCHOOL in Miami Shores. Yeah, it's called Barry University and not many people up here have exposure to Miami's nightlife.

Hey - I have a friend of mine that coach's volleyball there. Right on!

Want me to whack VipNerd for ya:tongue: :D:eek: :eek:

j/k vip - xoxo

I might go to D:Fuse. I have to check out his review on Cro's website and ask the kiddies what they thought of him.

Lola;)

Sobeton, it was great meeting you last night. I hope we stay in touch...

Did you ever find your ph?

m a z e g i r l

the pleasure was mine. :) I will surely be in touch.. my PH is gone, guess I get to test how good my insurance is now.:D

Originally posted by vipnerd

Sorry Quest ....... really sorry for the misunderstanding......

I had got the wrong impression .... my sincere apologies ..... I owe you not one .... but two drinks .... D:Fuse could be a great opportunity .......

BTW ..... that night is gonna be packed with hotties ..... some of them college students like you ..... come by to meet U .....

Again .... as a "retired" college student .... I feel bad now:( ... hopefully you can party next Friday ..... but take care of those finals ...... kick some @$$ in them ......:)

It's ok, we're cool. I'd like to go to D:Fuse, but I am leaving to go back to NC for the holidays. I'll be gone til January 13, so I know I will be missing out on alot (Marco V, D:Fuse, Johan Gielen, Paul Van Dyk) but I will at least catch PvD in DC though. Thanks for the support for the finals, luckily I only have one... unluckily I have 4 10-page papers due in my others classes :eek: So... off to my reports :letsgo: