Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer 2003

Originally posted by ceeotter

Less then 177 days away and I am ridiculously ready...the real question is.......what shot are we drinking this summer??????

My summer would not be the same without you!! :D And we all know its all about the Crackhaus shots !! :rock:

Originally posted by deeelite1

No, more like Surf Club being bought out by a millionaire who is going to tear it down and rebuild Ocean front Condos'

that rumor about Surfclub has been going n for years, they will never get rid of it...........my mother used to go there!!! they said at the closing they will be back next summer

but anyways they are putting the ocean front condos where all the MTV trailers were by i think that big hotel is called the Colonial????? seaside/ortley boarder from what i have heard

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

thats so funny you said that about your mom...my mom was telling me a while ago that she used to go there too...She said that place ahs been there forever,lol

i was showing her pics of the closing, she was like that looks familiar

i said "its surfclub over in ortley on the beach"

she was like ohhh yeah i used to go there all the time, it was a hot spot

but thats not as bad as my uncle and his friends tellin me over thanksgiving dinner they were gonna go to exit sun morning to hear Junior!! it was like a bad trip

Im def more lookin foward to spring break, that week is bound to be a week in heaven for me. Im getting ready for it as we speak. Lets see what I gott work on

Keep workin out

Save money for spring summer wardrobe (for new and imprived body)

Work on tan

Add another 50 coats of wax to the car

Stock up on guina tees

Stock up on suntan lotion (dont want cancer)

Try to find a way to remove streach marks (if anyone knows a remidy I really need one cause thier gettin bad, which is both positive and negative)

Originally posted by deeelite1

No, more like Surf Club being bought out by a millionaire who is going to tear it down and rebuild Ocean front Condos'

Umm, they say that Every Year! It wont happen.

As for me, just paid my 1st payment for the shorehouse! I am always ready for the summer

Hi Ceotter! :D

Originally posted by cgm

Umm, they say that Every Year! It wont happen.

As for me, just paid my 1st payment for the shorehouse! I am always ready for the summer

Hi Ceotter! :D

Condos, malls, townhouses...you almost start to look forward to it....lol

Hi Mrs. Otter:grin: