Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scribbles Sukxxxx!!!!

Originally posted by roveen

You guys are being a bit harsh... Skribble is an excellent dj and I could only aspire to be at his level and achieve what he has done as a dj, not to mention that he's also real cool and down-to-earth.

I appreciate all the feedback you guys always give me, and thank you for all your support, and ill see you all next week!

In the meantime, meet my buddy, CHIAKOSTY

:afro:

lol

Originally posted by roveen

You guys are being a bit harsh... Skribble is an excellent dj and I could only aspire to be at his level and achieve what he has done as a dj, not to mention that he's also real cool and down-to-earth.

I appreciate all the feedback you guys always give me, and thank you for all your support, and ill see you all next week!

In the meantime, meet my buddy, CHIAKOSTY

:afro:

whatever happened to kostyveen:blown:

The thing with Skribble. He could tear it up if he wants to. I caught him for the first time a couple summers ago in LI at Bridgeview. And he sucked so much. I couldn't take to hear him. But at SF the same year on a Friday night he was spinning and he absolutely tore it up. Even on his KTU sets, I'd say he tears it up about once every month or so.