Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I pulled Friday night (METRO) out of my ass............

ou812

But, sometimes it seems this is the best way to do it..............my whole day was hectic, running around like a nut.

After telling Schlonger I definately would not be making it, even I was surprise when I walked in at around 12:30. Glad I did though.

Great to see everyone, and some new faces as well.

Zee, hope all your plans panned out for the evening, Tempkid, Stardo, Schlonger, Neena I think you said the funniest thing I heard all night (or maybe it was Hunnie?), "Ohhhh, you're the guy with the girlfriend" :laugh:;) hope your birthday was great, Piro (thank for the silly string), Hunnie, George thanks for the moist surprise in my ear. Kosta, glad I ran into you at the end, hope all works out 4 you, keep faith bro. :aright: .

Misk damn you for being lost in the crowd somewhere, again. :mad:

Haven't been there since Luz performed, but what an awesome night, Metro's really come full circle, great vibe, great people, great music.

Originally posted by misk

...now come on...i don't think u r trying hard enough to find me

Hey, I hang out where all the cool people are at, I just assumed you'd be there at some point to have some of our coolness rub off on you. ;)

Originally posted by ou812

Hey, I hang out where all the cool people are at, I just assumed you'd be there at some point to have some of our coolness rub off on you. ;)

....:eek: ......

..it couldn't have been THAT cool....yours truly wasn't there!

Originally posted by ou812

. Kosta, glad I ran into you at the end, hope all works out 4 you, keep faith bro. :aright: .

Thanx bro. I appreciate that. Next Friday Same deal. More fucking champagne baby...You missed that part. Love that shit. I was soooooooooo wacked though!!!!!!!. What ever happened to my picture from Merge?? You know which one!! Im not "hanging out" am I?

Originally posted by kostaP

Once she hears the cork pop Misk is 2 steps away!!!!!

....HEY!.......i believe i was asked...."champagne now ...or later?"....u knew damn well i would say NOW!......lol...........come on! ;):D

...and of course mystify found me!......:D

Thanx bro. I appreciate that. Next Friday Same deal. More fucking champagne baby...You missed that part. Love that shit. I was soooooooooo wacked though!!!!!!!. What ever happened to my picture from Merge?? You know which one!! Im not "hanging out" am I?

i will be there at an early time..this time.. so i'll be waiting for that champagne kosta!

I'll be in Seattle all weekend, who knows, maybe the following week.

:cool: