Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the CP WOMEN

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

nah not a catch i just do it out of nessisity. if i dont no one else will considering i dont live w my family. ALthough i bet my roommate could cook good if you saw him you would understand that lol

:laugh: :laugh: now thats not nice...

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

what about a guy staring in the mirror so he doesnt get caught looking at you all naked :laugh: :laugh:

i was never in a situation like that before...but i am talkin about a guy that takes longer than me to get ready and stuff & constantly cares about his looks, i can't stand that...like mystify said, you could be the hottest guy out there, but if i can't have a converastion wit you, i am no longer interested

Originally posted by erica127

i was never in a situation like that before...but i am talkin about a guy that takes longer than me to get ready and stuff & constantly cares about his looks, i can't stand that...like mystify said, you could be the hottest guy out there, but if i can't have a converastion wit you, i am no longer interested

I hear that. I was with a guy once who took FOREVER to get ready. After a while, I thought that he was gay. Seriously, Im not even kidding you...I have lots of gay friends, but I dont think I would want to date one.:D

Originally posted by m0chi69

gimme muscle pls.

6' 215lbs 6-8% bf

cooks, cleans, treats me like a princess, and looks like brad pitt.

i dun ask for much :laugh:

WOOOO HOOOO...I'M WITH YOU GIRL!

Just add:MUST BE ABLE TO DANCE!!!

I'll take him 6' - 6'4......215 - 255....deisel as hell...dark hair....light eyes....must have good teeth!

Personality of course is a must.......but if the boy is only mildly entertaining .....he must then possess ALL th qualites above to qualify for a boy-toy! ;)

Originally posted by erica127

hmm well i dont think most people get ready faster than me shower to out the door under 15 minutes lol ok well maybe 1/2 hr.

as far as diesel and 6% body fat giood luck finding it. most people say they have like 5% but really dont. a friend of mine bounces between 4 and 6%. his doctor tells him to make sur he tries to keep his weight up. he doesnt kep it that low on purpose just his metabolism. anything under 5% can cause health risks. Body fat is an insulator. So basically if you got someone with 5% fat youll be spnding tons of money on nyquil. think about it 250 lbs @5% is only 12 lbs of fat in your whole body not enbough to keep it insulated cold or warm so you get alot of colds and fevers

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

How bout 6-8% summer, and 12-15 winter...

can there be an allowance for seasonal fluxutation????

dude thats a definate but to live at 5% or less in unhealthy

at least thats what a friends doctor told him.

even pro bodybuiders gain weight when they arent competing and lose to get define when they compete

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I will unvail the chest in all its glory at the next after hours Hunnie.....

I get some pics for ya to replace the Pitt poster's on your wishing wall....

LMAO!!!

That comment was for doubleplay....

at least you've got something to work with bus! ;)

Originally posted by liqidtouch

thanks HUNie818 for the nice thread.

now its time for the ladies to take their turns.

Which do you girls prefer??

A guy who is very skinny

A guy who is skinny but soft....not flabby but no muscle tone

A guy who is toned

A guy who is very toned and very good definition

A guy who is slightly muscular

A guy who is muscular.

best answer get a FREE UNPAID day at work

YES!! thats right you get to goto work fo rthe day FREE-

and then you have to come back to my place for dinner.

(did i say that?)

bamfmorpheus.jpg

Toned with good defintion, not huge like the Hulk, but looks good with body and size. I like that Football/baseball/wrestler build..... :tongue::D