Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Up For a quicky? this is what they really are

(Fast and Sneaky Sex)

Because of the added danger of humiliation, disgrace, and possible imprisonment, the prospect of a quickie—in the bathroom at a party, under a blanket at the beach, on her office desk over the weekend—is guaranteed to get a girl extra excited. “Women love to be surprised by their boyfriends in forbidden places,†says Gallagher. “The fact that we’re breaking rules makes us so hot.†This is the kind of balls-to-the-wall encounter that she’s going to brag about to her friends the next day and remember fondly five years down the road, simply because it was so risqué. Warning: It’s the thought of danger—not real danger—that turns her on; going down on her while she’s driving on a crowded highway or doing it on desk over the weekend—is guaranteed to get a girl extra excited. “Women love to be surprised by their boyfriends in forbidden places,†says Gallagher. “The fact that we’re breaking rules makes us so hot.†This is the kind of balls-to-the-wall encounter that she’s going to brag about to her friends the next day and remember fondly five years down the road, simply because it was so risqué. Warning: It’s the thought of danger—not real danger—that turns her on; going down on her while she’s driving on a crowded highway or doing it on a conference table when her boss is around is out of the question. The trick is to choose a relatively safe, secluded, but theoretically accessible location and then let lawlessness reign.

Strategy? You don’t have much time, so you’re going to have to get her hot and bothered in a jiffy. “Talking to me is key if you’re going to try and persuade me to slip into a closet and do the nasty within the next five minutes,†says Francesca, 29. “Say something like, ‘You know what I would like to do? Take you into that room, pull up youra conference table when her boss is around is out of the question. The trick is to choose a relatively safe, secluded, but theoretically accessible location and then let lawlessness reign.

Strategy? You don’t have much time, so you’re going to have to get her hot and bothered in a jiffy. “Talking to me is key if you’re going to try and persuade me to slip into a closet and do the nasty within the next five minutes,†says Francesca, 29. “Say something like, ‘You know what I would like to do? Take you into that room, pull up your skirt, and shove my tongue between your legs.’†A little frenzied, whispered graphic description will get her mind in the gutter fast. If her response to your wicked suggestion is positive, don’t waste a second. Start by kissing her frantically and pawing her like it’s your last five minutes on Earth. Skip her breasts altogether, yank down her pants, and lick where it counts (or have her rub-a-dub her nub) to turn her on and get her wet simultaneously.

As much fun as she’ll be having, don’t expect her to hit her inner high bef skirt, and shove my tongue between your legs.’†A little frenzied, whispered graphic description will get her mind in the gutter fast. If her response to your wicked suggestion is positive, don’t waste a second. Start by kissing her frantically and pawing her like it’s your last five minutes on Earth. Skip her breasts altogether, yank down her pants, and lick where it counts (or have her rub-a-dub her nub) to turn her on and get her wet simultaneously.

As much fun as she’ll be having, don’t expect her to hit her inner high before you do—or even at all. Most women can’t come during a quickie, but that’s OK. “I need a lot of stimulation to orgasm, which takes a lot of time,†says Crystal, 22. “But having his johnson inside me for even five minutes midday is plenty gratifying.â€

ok ok i know

some of you will say

"HELLO NO- ive never done that!"

Liars

Originally posted by someclown

I love that quote about going down on her while she's driving on a crowded highway--the imagery cracks me up.

By the way, this is from an article in this month's GQ.

must be a double print- actually PERNS and somedown,,, i got this as an article from MAXIM magazine