Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cp Girls - Your Input Is Needed Asap

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Myst it was great meeting you Friday but if I actedx strange sorry that isnt me.... Before Metro I got blasted I drank a bottle of Pinot and didnt know what I was doing... I dont even remember half the night

It was great meeting you too! lol I went up to you and introduced myself, and you DID seem a little out of it... :tongue:

I thought you were just bein snotty - it's okay though, now I understand you were a little drunk.....

so was I :D

Originally posted by mystify82281

It was great meeting you too! lol I went up to you and introduced myself, and you DID seem a little out of it... :tongue:

I thought you were just bein snotty - it's okay though, now I understand you were a little drunk.....

lol.... I am far from snotty I am sure many people will tell you that.. I guess I have to drink less before I go out.. dam wine is crazy I had the worst hangover Saturday morning

Originally posted by badassmafuka

lol.... I am far from snotty I am sure many people will tell you that.. I guess I have to drink less before I go out.. dam wine is crazy I had the worst hangover Saturday morning

yes wine does give the worst hangover :isok:

I'm sure I'll see you again soon though :D

don't worry mystify.. he doesn't even remember seeing me.. and i know him:)

Originally posted by dani672

don't worry mystify.. he doesn't even remember seeing me.. and i know him:)

:laugh::D

apparently a lot of people don't remember a lot of things from friday! well.... I guess we all just do not fuck around when we party!!!!! :tongue:

:laugh::D

apparently a lot of people don't remember a lot of things from friday! well.... I guess we all just do not fuck around when we party!!!!! :tongue:

..i remember my former teacher buying all of us that shot!! lol......

yeah wtf was that all about?!?!?? :laugh:

you told me and i was just like um ok :pint:

:D

:laugh: ...lmao....i know....u were like HUH!?...incredulous is taking out money...and i am all "no it's ok...he was my study teacher....it's on him!".....you were like...well OK!..BOTTOMS UP!...

...and dani.....this guy is 27 i think...but later that night..we saw him suckin some serious face with this girl who graduated last year.........OOoOooOoH!

Originally posted by misk

:laugh: ...lmao....i know....u were like HUH!?...incredulous is taking out money...and i am all "no it's ok...he was my study teacher....it's on him!".....you were like...well OK!..BOTTOMS UP!...

:laugh: LMAO..... fyi - when shots are bein offered, DO NOT ask questions!!!!

:D