Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great License Plate

nyis4meatheads

That's pretty funny. I saw someone with one of those "Brake for Moose - It Could Save Your Life" bumper stickers and they had cut out "oos" from moose & moved over the "e" so it read "Brake for Me - It Could Save Your Life" Thought that one was pretty amusing :)

Originally posted by whadupg

C'mon Now - it's Aeon the evil buzzard from Rudolph's Shiny New Year! Get with it :tongue:

Nah I watched one with him in it the other day, and they seriously called it something like a flying monster. But he was only in it once. I forget which one it was, it wasn't RSNY because that one he is in a few times

Originally posted by kaydup

Nah I watched one with him in it the other day, and they seriously called it something like a flying monster. But he was only in it once. I forget which one it was, it wasn't RSNY because that one he is in a few times

:laugh: I can't believe you watched one the other day! That's great! I haven't seen them in probablly 10 years I think. But I'm telling you - Aeon totally rocks in the one with Baby New Year & his big dumbo ears - it's a must see!

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: I can't believe you watched one the other day! That's great! I haven't seen them in probablly 10 years I think. But I'm telling you - Aeon totally rocks in the one with Baby New Year & his big dumbo ears - it's a must see!

Are you kidding me. Fox family, 25 days of christmas. Damn, don't you know anything. They are on all the time. All the crazy christmas ones. Tune in!!!!