Clubplanet Nightlife Community

They Say Only the Good Die Young

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Dan, Matt and all of Dave's friends and family,

I never met Dave but Im very sad and I'm very sorry. I was trying to think why I felt so so sad and affected and I realized that it's because we have lost a great loved person who was so young and maybe since the clubbing scene is so small, I feel like we have lost one of us. He has been in my prayers and I'll keep on praying.

Keep strong, you'll get through this, only time will heal. Times like these make you realize how short life is and how much we have to make the best of our every day. It's a shame he had to leave you soon, but as many people have said, he is in a better place right now, and he will always be your angel. Matt, you got my cell if you ever need to talk. Take care.

Dan...

I just read about this horrible tragedy...My prayers go out to your friend, yourself and his family...Losing a loved one is a very challenging event and you must stay strong and rely on the love, support and help of friends, family and neighbors...DO NOT QUESTION THAT NIGHT...DO NOT EXPLORE THE WHAT IF'S....In life we must be accountable for ourselves...You cannot control the actions of others nor can you reflect on how things could have been different...When I was on the American Stock Exchange this summer...my boss and I had a huge mistake together...That night he jumped out of his window and commtted suicide...I blamed myself for a while...Until I realized that the man did it to himself and I didnt push him out that window....DO NOT TAKE BLAME OR QUESTION THE WHAT IFS.....God Bless...

Dan,

I am truly sorry for your lose. He was a wonderful person and he will forever live in his friends and families hearts. Please don't blame yourself fate is fate.Everything happens for a reason. It is not always clear but there is one. I am sure he will be watching over you from heaven. May God give you strength at this time.

And as you can tell we are all here for you. Don't hesitate to contact me for anything.

Lori

:kiss2:

I gave each and every single one of Dave's friends this link, and it has definitely helped all of us out. Thank all of you so much for your kindness and thoughtful replies. I must have gotten a million pm's and phone calls from everyone within the past couple of days. Hearing everyone's voices and concerns has helped me so much in such a time of grief.

From the bottom of my heart,

Thank you all,

Dan