Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will the real Badass please stand up

Badass for the record, there is another person in N.Jersey who claims to be Billybadass. This ain't a joke. I been good friends with him for the last 3 years and never knew this. I was hanging out with him last night and his boyz from is hometown call him Billybadass.

I told him about you and he is not a fan of somebody else going by that name. He asked me kindly to tell you to change it.

It's not my call, it's up to you bro.

Originally posted by djchoopa

after hearing about cp's billybadass's journey this weekend (starting at metro on friday and getting home 7 pm saturday night) he ... no doubt in my mind .... keeps the reign of billy badass.

(even though he was on a real weak streak for a while) !!!

ha ha thanks Choop first nice thing you said about me in a while appreciate that one

Hey Billy I called him up and told him about the #2 and.....................holy shit the kid just went ape shits on the phone. I told him your a cool kid and i don't want to get involed in this drama. Some of you know him already, he used to Bounce next to ceeotter's bar at Tempts.

How does Billybadboy sound ?

Just a thought, I don't want to see no problems over a name.

Originally posted by solargirl

excuse me choopa...where the f has your solarass been!!:mad:

Have not seen you out..wtf..shortsolarbus to..you are solarbad!

Im gonna get my girl jen to give you a spanking!

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=131944

its my busiest month at work. there is alot of $$$$$ to be made. so i have been working 7 days a week. i'll be around soon. can't wait ot see you and the girls.

by the way ... i am gonna be having a solar birthday party coming up soon ..... i'll let you know details at a later time