Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***AND THE WINNER FOR DECEMBER IS***

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shutupmystify

mystify STFU you are a loser to even post such crap on here. go out and do something productive with yourself instead of making of stupid posts and threads all day. how corny can you NJ losers get? :blown:

ya know for 1500 post i was goin to post something kool but instead I will post on why the hell you have top be so negative. Its a fuckin message board. if you don't like fuckin go to another message board. dumb fuckin newbie

Originally posted by thehype

ya know for 1500 post i was goin to post something kool but instead I will post on why the hell you have top be so negative. Its a fuckin message board. if you don't like fuckin go to another message board. dumb fuckin newbie

congrats you accomplished nothinig by having 1500 posts in a matter of 6 months or so. how about you do something productive instead of posting about how sick a NJ club was or when the next meetup is.

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

This coming from Missta Creativity himself....

How long did it take you to come up with the screen name???

pffffffffffffffftttttt!!!!!!!!!!

Go back to pickin corn outta the shit pile I left for you and your sidekick mike....

i'm a girl but thanks, your just another nj board loser.

congrats you accomplished nothinig by having 1500 posts in a matter of 6 months or so. how about you do something productive instead of posting about how sick a NJ club was or when the next meetup is.

so i dont know which one it is......are you:

1. Pissed that you didn't win

2. That no one invited you ????

your def of productivity= make an ORIGINAL screen name and pick on people that you are jealous of????

i'm a girl but thanks, your just another nj board loser.

...such losers that u don't have the balls to talk under your real cp name right?....why would u care if anyone knows who u are.........i fucking love it........COME HARD OR DON'T COME AT ALL.........

...and her posts are so stupid that u decided to create a whole new account and comment on them?..

....NOW TELL ME WHO NEEDS TO FIND SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE TO DO!!..........

.....class is dismissed!

Originally posted by misk

...such losers that u don't have the balls to talk under your real cp name right?....why would u care if anyone knows who u are.........i fucking love it........COME HARD OR DON'T COME AT ALL.........

...and her posts are so stupid that u decided to create a whole new account and comment on them?..

.....class is dismissed!

you tell her :whip:

Originally posted by misk

.....class is dismissed!

I :heart: Missy..........

Badass - I am so not sweating it - I just think it's ridiculous :blank:

Originally posted by mystify82281

You tell him girl!!!!!

With the title, comes responsibilities!!!!!

u guys are nuts, i went out quite a bit and since i am ur king YOURE SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW ME AROUND, not vise versa...but it's too late. i would like to add that i was elected november 21st if i do recall, which is not even 3 weeks ago, so my term was significantly shorter and i was out of town for a while but whatever i wont make excuses. if any of you still want a shot at the title, let me know...hahaha. i now enter a life of exile to live in the squallor of a shattered past. thank you for the honor of being the inaugural CPMMCKSNWO hottie. i hope my future brethren will learn from my mistakes. :finger2:

Originally posted by ericone

u guys are nuts, i went out quite a bit and since i am ur king YOURE SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW ME AROUND, not vise versa...but it's too late. i would like to add that i was elected november 21st if i do recall, which is not even 3 weeks ago, so my term was significantly shorter and i was out of town for a while but whatever i wont make excuses. if any of you still want a shot at the title, let me know...hahaha. i now enter a life of exile to live in the squallor of a shattered past. thank you for the honor of being the inaugural CPMMCKSNWO hottie. i hope my future brethren will learn from my mistakes. :finger2:

Is that finger for me? :( :( :( I'm truly sorry you have these hostilities... But let me add that we do apologize for your shortened term and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Please note that by being voted the first CPMEJFSLDFJSLDKJO, you should be flattered, and NOT mouthing off the council who elected you :(

Is that finger for me? :( :( :( I'm truly sorry you have these hostilities... But let me add that we do apologize for your shortened term and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Please note that by being voted the first CPMEJFSLDFJSLDKJO, you should be flattered, and NOT mouthing off the council who elected you :(

im playing but since you took it personally FAHHHHHHH Q!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha, jk, thank you council! youve helped me fulfill my life's dream!!!!

im playing but since you took it personally FAHHHHHHH Q!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha, jk, thank you council! youve helped me fulfill my life's dream!!!!

:laugh: I know you were kidding silly - I just wanted to set it straight for our mistakes - we are still new to this whole council/CPDLFMSDLK thing...... :D

:laugh: I know you were kidding silly - I just wanted to set it straight for our mistakes - we are still new to this whole council/CPDLFMSDLK thing...... :D

im for hire if u need a consultant. i can make ur operation much more efficient for a small, carnal fee...:laugh:

im for hire if u need a consultant. i can make ur operation much more efficient for a small, carnal fee...:laugh:

Hmm - I'll being it up at our next meeting.....

One more thing:

Don't give up hope...... You might just win in another month if Misk has anything to do with it! :eek::D

for the record this board has been around quite some time before you guys and this award was giving out before

sorry to break the news:D

but on another note i have a blk iroc-z w/t-topps and blk braw i like g and i'm currently cycling with winniw/primo/gh rarararararararararara.......oops sorry for the outburst just got a little amped and i'm on my way to the gym to work out on my neck and traps and on the way home i'll stop at the tanning salon.

there is alot of new people on this board i would like to meet you guys. i'll be at sf this sunday morning i'll be the guy with no shirt on. stop by and say hi i'll give you a cap. if anybody wants i'll introduce you to jp, he is great he gave me a 45 min remix of dark beat over going through it last week. i'm going to be blasting it on the way over to sf from my grams house in bayyone. she is cooking me dinner saturday night and cannolies for desert.

have a nice weekend guys

your friend juiceboy:D

~~~NEEDLES~~~READY~~~PREPARE~~~THE~~JUICE~~~

JUICE IS THE ANSWER

Hmm - I'll being it up at our next meeting.....

One more thing:

Don't give up hope...... You might just win in another month if Misk has anything to do with it! :eek::D

AOL Guy: "goodbye"

(door slamming, car starts, speeding to the gym)