Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Amazing PICOTTO pics from chicago**

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

yes actually and how did you know unless you were also reading club addict, lo. I think Opa linked me to the pics and i went crazy and had to have the whole world see them.

PICOTTO :love:

I post on CA. Thats the only pro-Exit people I have contact with online. They really are awesome pics though.

You are obviously a retard and read sarcasm when you see it. Everyone knows i worship picotto, its in my sig. When i told her to step off i was kidding. wtf is wrong is with you??? You think im gonna argue with some girl about a dj who i say is my "husband"??? yeah he's my husband, so what, i tell everyone he is, its a joke. I think you need to turn it down a notch and think before you speak.

lol you sound very stupid.....everyone you know worships mauro? then you got some problems there and yes please argue with her since there was no hint of sarcasm in your reply earlier

Originally posted by Taub

lol you sound very stupid.....everyone you know worships mauro? then you got some problems there and yes please argue with her since there was no hint of sarcasm in your reply earlier

oh please stfu..... did you see my sig? I think its pretty fuckin obvious i love Picotto. And yes everyone does know it. Im not very well known on this board but everyone over on expereince and st knows that i love picotto.

And yes your right, my previous reply had no sarcasm in it at all but when i told her to step off that was the sarcastic part. She was the one what got stupid with me so i got snotty, thats it.

oh please stfu..... did you see my sig? I think its pretty fuckin obvious i love Picotto. And yes everyone does know it. Im not very well known on this board but everyone over on expereince and st knows that i love picotto.

And yes your right, my previous reply had no sarcasm in it at all but when i told her to step off that was the sarcastic part. She was the one what got stupid with me so i got snotty, thats it.

lol go up.....so who cares if you worship mauro? do i ? no so what fuck you get all angry and defensve for? GOOD for you that you love mauro...i do to and he is a good person....well gee look at my name its TAUB and look whos pic is in my avatar well its mauro...yes people worship him thats good.....and thats good you call yourself mauros wife, but did anyone ask you if you were his wife? no! no one did

I dont care who knows that you worship mauro.....if you do thats good for you like i previously stated, i dont know you and i dont care what you say but jsut the fact you told "chynado11" to step off and called her a bitch...well to that i responed but seriously grow up and stop callling peopel you dotn even know names.

We can add you to the other 1000s of female fans who conisder themselves to mrs. picotto or mrs.lizardman, if that will make you seem extra special

You are obviously a retard and read sarcasm when you see it. Everyone knows i worship picotto, its in my sig. When i told her to step off i was kidding. wtf is wrong is with you??? You think im gonna argue with some girl about a dj who i say is my "husband"??? yeah he's my husband, so what, i tell everyone he is, its a joke. I think you need to turn it down a notch and think before you speak.

im confused here, your reply posts says "when i told her to step off i was kidding" that would be me right since, you quoted me, shouldnt it be When I told you to step off I was kidding?

Anyhow if you read MY post again, I was bored so I replied to your statement "step off bitch"--there was no hint of sarcasm there, and frankly i dont really care, i just replied to your "sarcasm", i can do that cant i?

First off .... Taub, your right no one ever asked me if i was his wife or not. Why would they.... CUZ IM OBVIOUSLY NOT! Yes its obvious you like Mauro so why are you breathing down my neck cuz i said i was his wife? so what, its a fucking joke, let it go.

Originally posted by chynado11

im confused here, your reply posts says "when i told her to step off i was kidding" that would be me right since, you quoted me, shouldnt it be When I told you to step off I was kidding?

Anyhow if you read MY post again, I was bored so I replied to your statement "step off bitch"--there was no hint of sarcasm there, and frankly i dont really care, i just replied to your "sarcasm", i can do that cant i?

Ok my bad i got confused with your name and vivenfoxy, i just went back and read that. And yes i meant you. The reason i snapped back at you is cuz you said something about me having some imaginary life and blah blah and im sorry but it sounded snotty. If you were being sarcastic then sorry i misread that. and i apologize for snapping back you. As along as we all know that Mauro only has one wife.... me, its all good. :aright: