Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brooke Burke

njdionysus

Originally posted by zeeker

name some of your favorite actors and actresses...I bet they all appeared on Howard Stern's show at one point or another.

Just because an actor or actress is my favorite doesn't mean that he or she isn't a tool - it's entirely possible to be both good at acting and have the intellectual capacity of a rock.

In any case, my favorite actor is Joaquin Phoenix. I don't really have a favorite actress - maybe janine garofalo though, just attitude wise.

yes, She used to take baby #1 with her for all her trips on Wild on. and i believe hte reason she stepped down as the host of Wild On, was when she found out she was pregnant with her second child and to spend more time with her husband and kid(s).

you ever watch Rank? they mainly do head shots of her. I believe she's already had the second baby.. ?? :confused:

Originally posted by nycchic24

yes, She used to take baby #1 with her for all her trips on Wild on. and i believe hte reason she stepped down as the host of Wild On, was when she found out she was pregnant with her second child and to spend more time with her husband and kid(s).

Yes this is all true, Brooke has left Wild On to spend more time with me and our beautiful children. :D