Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Is The Craziest Place You Fucked

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Dont worry, it was in one of the study rooms on the 4th floor

oh, ive actually thought about doing that......they give you a key and all, sort of like a hotel room for an hour :) but then i realized that i dont get any and would have to use my right hand, and i could just wiat till i got home.

Originally posted by njserious

oh, ive actually thought about doing that......they give you a key and all, sort of like a hotel room for an hour :) but then i realized that i dont get any and would have to use my right hand, and i could just wiat till i got home.

hahaha :laugh: you gotta be careful though, cuz they all have those long windows on the side or in the door that people can see into, luckily the one we had was in the corner and the window was covered by books :spin2:

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

hahaha :laugh: you gotta be careful though, cuz they all have those long windows on the side or in the door that people can see into, luckily the one we had was in the corner and the window was covered by books :spin2:

Nice, let me know when you feelin up for it again, I'll meet you there!!!!! ONly this time next to a window! I love exhibitionism!!!

3rd floor St. Albert's Hall, in a teacher's office, more to the story though: I have this skeleton key (as 90210 as that may sound) which opened up every inside door at St. John's University, Queens campus. One day, during finals week, a girl in my Physiology class, who also worked for the Bio dept. told me that Dr. Zimmerman (our professor) left a copy of the exam on Dr. Hirschfield's (head of the dept.) desk, and that Dr. Hirschfield left home without it. Knowing that I had the key (her ex and I are friends) she asked me about getting the exam because it will be beneficial to both of us. I said I was already going in so your news does nothing for me... how am I gonna benefit. She grab's the shlong, and said trust me you'll benefit. So I tell her she has to come get it with me and show me where the teacher left it. We do some mission impossible antics to get in the building (actually I knew all the security guards and janitors), go up to the teachers office, get the test, go to kinkos, copy the test, go back to his office, return the test, and I ask for my benefits on the spot. She said what if we get caught. I said don't worry the custodian's already went home (they go home at 2 a.m.) and security knows I'm in here, they are turning the other cheek. The only way we'd get caught is if Dr. Hirschfield... and before I finish my sentence, we are playing tonsil hockey. This is how she earned the nickname 3F (plus she had huge tits, so it was also a homonymn). Then we spent the morning filling out scantrons with answers for the corresponding tests (test A, B, C). The next semester there was a repeat performance, except it was in St. John's Hall, ironically on the 3rd floor, but in an empty classroom. I'll never forget Josephine, er Geraldine... no, it was Josephine.

Tequila Joe's... women's stall. I'm sitting on the bowl and she's on top... long story short, she floods the toilet by hitting the damn flusher so many times. My pants were soaked. To top it all off, the piece of shit wooden bathroom wall breaks from her pushing. The girl in the next stall starts bitching and the bouncer had to come in and get me. He had a smile on his face the whole time.

So did I :)

there are a couple places...the falls on the bridge (ptown)...:rock: on the beach while freinds are playin volley ball (just got a couple pumps in there) :D

in my basement on top of a table...in my stairway after coming home from a club (it was her bday, gave her a present):sperm:

ill stop here...cant tell you cp peeps all my little secrets...:devil:

Originally posted by hunnie818

In the photo booth in palladium :D

Behind one of the closed bars in a very popular nj venue

My friends bathroom while her family was outside in the living room

Ahhhhh fun times.....damn i need a bf again!

SNAP out of it girl . YOu a bF. Did hell freeze over?

just kidding mama