Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the BIGGEST RETROMETRO...EVER...THIS FRIDAY @METRO!!!!!

ml2k1

Are you guys ready for this..........

THIS FRIDAY @METRO LOUNGE

THE RETURN OF...........

RETROMETRO

A night of Metro Lounge Classics........

heres why its gonna be bigger than ever

Due to the OVERWHELMING reponse of our retrometro parties,

we will tapping into the Main Room sound system and running additional sound FROM the main room INTO the BALLROOM, so instead of everone being smashed like sardines in the main room,

now we all get...........

2 ROOMS OF..........

RICHIE RYDELL SPINNING RETROMETRO!!!!!!

thats right, RICHIE RYDELL will be heard in the MAINROOM & THE BALLROOM also. 2 rooms of crazy energy, vibe, and your favorite retrometro memories. You all know how crazy the last retrometro got so get to metro as EARLY as possible.

And heres the really good part for CP PEEPS!!!!!!

Our special cp COMP list will be in effect , this is how you get in for FREE...............

(1) ON THIS THREAD......post your #1 favorite RetroMetro song EVER...only 1......your 1 best,your 1 favorite..the one that MAKES YOU CRAZY! Please post only 1, (Richie Rydell does read the board, so request your 1 and only favorite song, make it easier to read ,we PROMISE you will hear it!)

(2) post your name as you want it to be on the list +how many people you will be with. (ex. george +2) Feel free to BRING AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU WANT.....10 OR 100, IT DOES NOT MATTER, YOU THE METRO LOUNGE FAMILY IS WHAT MATTERS TO US!!!!!

(3)arrive at metro lounge BEFORE 11pm, tell the register girl you are on the CPcomp list give your name.

(4) your in for FREE!!!!!

Its that simple. Looking foward to another great night. And thank you everyone for last friday. I am still trying to recover :D

and dont miss next friday dec 20th

a METRO LOUNGE special event

MISTLETOE 2

a Metro Lounge Holiday Theme Party

(its really just an excuse to kiss someone that you feel like kissing:comit: :comit: :comit:, but its gonna be a great party )

PUCKER UP EVERYONE........

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris D +2

1 year of requesting the same song..!!. Richie knows damn well what me and all the people on the board are dying to hear.... Last played at Merge 1 year anniversary about 2:20 AM... Tell em Coogs!!!!

Last Retro Metro was the longest line I have ever seen at the place on a Friday.....

I know the line was out of control. Thats why we are opening the 2nd room (like we do on major event) and pumping in the same music in both rooms.

as far as the requests, thats why i asked for just 1 song. It makes it alot easier to remember. RICHIE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU GUYS, I promise!

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

If you request a song, you are Guaranteed NOT to hear it.:D

Right Sandman! :laugh:

Granted, I requested it weekly for over a year so I don't blame him for shutting me out, sometimes I was down right drunk and annoying while requesting it...lol.... But Im not the only one on this board that goes crazy for it....:eek:

Originally posted by ml2k1

I know the line was out of control. Thats why we are opening the 2nd room (like we do on major event) and pumping in the same music in both rooms.

as far as the requests, thats why i asked for just 1 song. It makes it alot easier to remember. RICHIE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU GUYS, I promise!

Not in my case.... I requested it via stalking :D

The second room is a great idea... (probably not yours!:tongue: )

ML2K1 will fall like a bitch when I put on a 9 hour clinic at his bar on New Years Eve...... Fact

I think it must be sooooo hard to remember all the great songs from the retrometro past, somtimes he may forget to play a song..there are just too many......but, i am gonna give you a personal promise. I am gonna give Richie the songs requested on this thread, as everyones all time #1 retrometro songs, and i am gonna ask that he give 100% attention to playing the songs that you our cp peeps, request. I give you my word. I think it makes it alot eaiser with just requesting 1 song.You will see......

Its so funny you just posted. I was checking out your pictures from deko, and i was gonna just gonna send you a pm, you are OFFICIALLY a member of the METRO LOUNGE/MERGE family................get your SOLAR/Merge - BUTTS TO METRO LOUNGE ALREADY!!!:D

Glad to see your coming. Its gonna get crazy!!!! i will pm you later.

Originally posted by laurie619

wahoooooo. .. .I might have to take a trip before NYE. . . but the only prob is that I cant name one song.... so I'll just name 3 Mr. METRO said it was ok...:D

1. liberty - Moonshine

2. Marcel Woods - De Bom 2001

3. nicole - One Good Reason :tongue:

You dont name songs and then stay home and sleep on Friday night, like your sis said you did last week:D