Fabulous Girls Of CP.

fat0ny

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

can u please elaborate Miss Webster's Dictionary...what exactly is that?:confused:

:blank: sigh...that kinda takes the fun out of it, but since you asked so nicely I will elaborate 4 u. ;) Toxoplasmosis is a disease that humans can get from pigeon's (real ones..not the degrading name used by Saleen 4 women) feces. Humans infected with Toxoplasma can have serious pathology, including hepatitis, pneumonia, blindness, and severe neurological disorders.

Originally posted by quest4sunrise

But we are all on this board for one reason: to discuss music and clublife, so my concern is that we don't hinder the women's opinions on this board and further lead them to believe that everyone is just out to f*ck them. As guys, we think, "Well, shit, if everygirl regressed their thoughts to only wanting to f*ck me, that would be awesome"

I believe that there is absolutely NO women (in her right mind) on this board who wants to or will ever want to F-me. I’m cool with that! With that said, lets line up the CP Calendar girls (and I’ll still respect all of the CP ladies opinions)!

Originally posted by fat0ny

doesent it come from cat shit?.. or rather.. cat poop.. for the PC people

It can be found in cat poop as well, but also in pigeons and other animals....I only mentioned the pigeon feces since Saleen's reference was to them.

Anyways, thank you to those gentlemen who have been nice 2 all of us and have stood up 4 us ladies in the past as well as now...(that's pretty much 99.8% of all the guys on here);):tongue::D

Originally posted by tranzwhore

What? No one's got love for The Trance Whore? Come on?

Ladies, don't let Saleen get to you. He's just pissed becuz his dick is small enough to fuck pigeons. It's a NY thing!

:laugh: THE OTHER REASON IS BECAUSE NONE OF US WILL GIVE HIM THE TIME OF DAY. :laugh: