Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This week's FU

:mad:FU: to employees being sick, I'm doing 2 artists work over here, 2 days in a row!

:mad:FU: to clients who are always sending their revisions in late!

:mad:FU: to working late almost every night for 2 weeks now!

:mad:FU: the stinky fucker that was on the Precor before at the gym last night!

:mad:FU: to drama in any week!

:mad:FU: to Cadillac for making replacement parts so expensive!

:mad:FU: to anyone that doesnt think Brooke Burke is hot!

At last but not least......

:mad:FU: to the cold and snow, winter sucks!

Originally posted by njdionysus

Oh yea and one more......

:mad: FU: to DoublePlay who replies to every other post on the Jersey board, get a job! :laugh:Michigan sucks! :finger2: By the way, I think Tammy has revoked your membership at the gym. :eek:

i got a job which led me to thius. sitting in the friggin house all day suppose to be actually lying down becaus of a slipped disk. there is an FU for ya.

oh yeah and FU to NJdionysus for only posting about shit he thinks sucks:laugh:

Originally posted by ninadd

thanks for the info i get my advertising degree next week

Sorry Nina, just a long day at the office today... client meetings, plus doing the work of 2 graphic designers by myself. Now that I've left the office and the massive deadlines have been met 'n passed, I'm much calmer now. Advertising is and can be a very rewarding and fun business. Where did you go to school?

My FU goes to losers who think they are all that but they obviously aren't. :mad:

Another FU goes to losers who think they have friends and they don't. They talk alot of shit and say they can set this one at this club and I can get you in here don't worry about it!! It's all a bunch of shit!!! :laugh:

Oh another FU to my ex man for thinking I really give a shit!!:laugh: If I really cared I wouldn't have went home with that boy sat night right in front of you!! ;):tongue:

Originally posted by jpdd810

My FU goes to losers who think they are all that but they obviously aren't. :mad:

Another FU goes to losers who think they have friends and they don't. They talk alot of shit and say they can set this one at this club and I can get you in here don't worry about it!! It's all a bunch of shit!!! :laugh:

Oh another FU to my ex man for thinking I really give a shit!!:laugh: If I really cared I wouldn't have went home with that boy sat night right in front of you!! ;):tongue:

oh mama!! IF YOU NEED TO TALK CALL ME!!

Originally posted by latinaz

oh mama!! IF YOU NEED TO TALK CALL ME!!

No I don't need to talk about anything!! I am good to go!! Now that I am 120% single I will be a crazy woman!! Not like I wasn't before but now I will be completely out of control!!!

;):tongue::devil: :devil: :devil:

Originally posted by njdionysus

Sorry Nina, just a long day at the office today... client meetings, plus doing the work of 2 graphic designers by myself. Now that I've left the office and the massive deadlines have been met 'n passed, I'm much calmer now. Advertising is and can be a very rewarding and fun business. Where did you go to school?

i went to FIT in the city for advertising design and now i go to willliam paterson for graphic design/advertising I heard it can be tich though! hope i am prepared maybe you can give me some pointers:blank: