Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Winter Blues????

marcid21

Has anyone else lost ambition to look their best at work during the winter months?

Lately I've noticed myself slacking off...wearing basic tops/sweaters and black pants...with basic footwear...doing my hair only if I'm showing accounts, and wearing minimal make-up most of the time.

It's funny, cause my eyebrows are always done, as are my toes always painted...but I just can't get it all together ALL of the time...:half:

Originally posted by marcid21

Has anyone else lost ambition to look their best at work during the winter months?

Lately I've noticed myself slacking off...wearing basic tops/sweaters and black pants...with basic footwear...doing my hair only if I'm showing accounts, and wearing minimal make-up most of the time.

I hear ya!!! I used to love getting all decked out for work in my hip business suites, and nice shoes/pants/etc. But lately, I've been SOOOO not in the mood to even bother. Just basically throwing on whatever I see first in the closet, not caring about my hair or make-up or anything for that matter........

I am a shame to the fashion board :(

NOT TO SAY I've been slacking when I go out -- That's a big no-no!!! :nono::tongue:

I know exactly what you mean, I always used to dress to the tee, no matter where i was going...but as of lately its the same as you guys...basic clothes, minimal makeup, not too much effort on the hair...Its really weird though becuse when i go uot I spend like an hour or more getting all dolled up....my ambition has turned into a "weekend only" thing :laugh: