Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys, How do you keep your gal from running?

magellanmax

Guys, I just had the urge to ask this question, maybe from your input we can all feed and thrive.

Now, almost everybody I know has an 'ex'...correction..ALL people I know have an 'ex'. That said, what goes so wrong that it always ends? Is it that you didnt care?...did you not love enough?....did you not appreciate her?....She just had a crush on you but you didnt?... Did you date her BUT in actuality you didnt fancy her..but coz all other guys wanted her but in some freaky way, she picked you and you felt a need to go with the flow?.....was she the lonely gal on the block that was available?... Was she your high school sweetheart you loved, but secretly wanted to break up with but couldnt come up with a good excuse?...OR was she the gal who gave you the best sex(no emotion?) ...either way, it always seems to come to a grinding halt. Through you so-called conquests, have you picked up anything good to save realtionships?

For the too proud guys,...YES, breakups are a reality...deal with it, even if your current gal is your first and only, a time comes she loses interst, and believe me she WILL, its all mathematics of WHEN. So, unless you are a midget working in a two ring circus, believe me, she will lose interest.

So, the golden question guys (and gals)..what are the tricks in keeping that thrill...ooops, I meant, MAGIC goin......Please share your thoughts.....maybe I have some to help you too

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

Bro, to keep the magic u must and i repeat must, be creative!! A good start is to grab urself some wigs....make her wear them and if ya want u can even picture someone else. Next get toys, but u keep them, do not let her keep them, she will like her toys better than ur manhood. A good donkey punch during sex here and there wont hurt either. Talk shit to her too...they love it. Any more questions rely on the dirty one

--D Sanchez

Originally posted by dirtysanchez

Bro, to keep the magic u must and i repeat must, be creative!! A good start is to grab urself some wigs....make her wear them and if ya want u can even picture someone else. Next get toys, but u keep them, do not let her keep them, she will like her toys better than ur manhood. A good donkey punch during sex here and there wont hurt either. Talk shit to her too...they love it. Any more questions rely on the dirty one

--D Sanchez

this guy looks like he knows his shit :aright:

Originally posted by dirtysanchez

--D Sanchez

LMAO....I love this guy, he's crazy than me....Whatever rocks ya boat kid....do your thing....but I hear ya....lol

all of you mutha fuckas are rite

If you dont keep it fresh-someone else will--and if theykeep telling you its great when you know you were just giving them enough to keep satisfied--they know. Your girl is smarter than youthink-if yourtoo much of a pussy to tell your girl that your ready to be singlr--your an idiot if you think she doesnt know--she will spend more attention to you-if you push hr away-she knows and will keep pursuing youas a test--alll her girlfriends know--at that point-she starts cheating on you and you and you will never find out--that guy that she is friends with that she says is ugly or gay is the dude she is fucking

If you dont feel it anymore-then bounce the fuck out of there to save grace--if you dont--in the end-even if you dont want to be with her anymorre, she will turn it around on you and fuck some guy 10 times better looking than you and 10 times more interesting. You will feel like shit and she will feel worse. she will do it just to destroy your heart

if not, if you want to save the relationship, then inovate. Do some new shit, somthing impressive

cause guys--in a relationship--i know you will agree-it gets old!

and she wont agree, but feels the same way too--she will just make you feel bad for not doing new things

They are all hores--I dont care what you think-and so are we

If your not married--all is open and anything can happen-so dont be fucken surprized when it does because if your not paying attention to your girl,,you best believe someone else is-and he will be the sorry, that is the lucky bastard that will get the pitty "FUCK" and you will suffer, no matter what bitch youve been fucking that you dont care about

the difference between us and them is we can fuck and not put our heart into it

They can also, but have you fooled that they would never do such a thing!

Take it from me--I have been in mad relationships and have been on both sides of the fence--Love is fucked up!!!

if your a guy--and you want a good relationship- then even though as a guy its hard--be faithful and always the dude she is fucking

If you dont feel it anymore-then bounce the fuck out of there to save grace--if you dont--in the end-even if you dont want to be with her anymorre, she will turn it around on you and fuck some guy 10 times better looking than you and 10 times more interesting. You will feel like shit and she will feel worse. she will do it just to destroy your heart

if not, if you want to save the relationship, then inovate. Do some new shit, somthing impressive

cause guys--in a relationship--i know you will agree-it gets old!

and she wont agree, but feels the same way too--she will just make you feel bad for not doing new things

They are all hores--I dont care what you think-and so are we

If your not married--all is open and anything can happen-so dont be fucken surprized when it does because if your not paying attention to your girl,,you best believe someone else is-and he will be the sorry, that is the lucky bastard that will get the pitty "FUCK" and you will suffer, no matter what bitch youve been fucking that you dont care about

the difference between us and them is we can fuck and not put our heart into it

They can also, but have you fooled that they would never do such a thing!

Take it from me--I have been in mad relationships and have been on both sides of the fence--Love is fucked up!!!

if your a guy--and you want a good relationship- then even though as a guy its hard--be faithful and always be ready to surprise the shit out of a girl in a positive way--then -you will be the man--or -just fuck her like no motherfucka has ever fucked her before--like donkey style

What I find works--is be a chauvanist asshole---curse her out when shes a cunt-and look at a chick while shes there---girls love the mystery guy-the enigma-the guy they are sure will never be theirs--because if they are hot--too many muthafuckas sweat them--they want someting

THEY CANT HAVE!!! just ask any PLaya!

you know what works--being good looking- and strong headed--girls call it conceit--its really confidence and they can smell it--next time you go to bar-dont buy any chick a drink-i guarantee-if she digs you-she will step to you and buy you a drink-if not-then get as far away as possible because then the ball is in her court and she will take you for all your woth--you guys who flash--worst thing you can do--In your brains your doing the rite thing--but in thier brains--your just a tool.

Well, it's not always keeping it fresh that will help keep a girl around...

you also need to surprise her every now and then, like with flowers, candy, a night out. That also fits under keeping things interesting i suppose.

But sometimes things just weren't meant to be. Like for instance, I was with this girl for quite some time. The chemistry was there, the conversation, the intellectual level, everything. AND, i know i kept things interesting b/c she told me time and time again that "there's always something new that you're (me) doing for me (her)"

But it turned out that she just didn't want to be in a relationship, couldn't handle being in one. So its not always keeping it interesting, but also what each of you want out of the relationship too.

I feel that you need to first and foremost constantly make your girl feel like she is the only one out there. Shower her with affection and compliment her on everything and anything. Second think of new ways to keep the romance going, flirt as much as possible, tease, and definetley always want to get her off much more harder then the last.

A women does lose interest, but the truth is I think that men lose interest in women faster then the latter. So not only are you keeping the fire burning between you and her, you are also keeping yourself happy at the same time.

Basically its a lot of work, but if you really love someone and you can envision spending your time with them forever then, you have to put forth a lot of effort.... :idea:

Originally posted by incredulous

this guy looks like he knows his shit :aright:

Hey Incred...you got some shit you wanna share :confused: ..Please, if you do, I wanna hear it,..its a guys' forum,....Lets make 0urselves better...may not be in the conventional way, but, atleast its the guys way...pleaser share.....(psssst:..if its kinda too personal, pm the guys, we'd luv 2 hear your take on it.)......

just maopinion....dont make it rite :D

Originally posted by magellanmax

Guys, I just had the urge to ask this question, maybe from your input we can all feed and thrive.

Now, almost everybody I know has an 'ex'...correction..ALL people I know have an 'ex'. That said, what goes so wrong that it always ends? Is it that you didnt care?...did you not love enough?....did you not appreciate her?....She just had a crush on you but you didnt?... Did you date her BUT in actuality you didnt fancy her..but coz all other guys wanted her but in some freaky way, she picked you and you felt a need to go with the flow?.....was she the lonely gal on the block that was available?... Was she your high school sweetheart you loved, but secretly wanted to break up with but couldnt come up with a good excuse?...OR was she the gal who gave you the best sex(no emotion?) ...either way, it always seems to come to a grinding halt. Through you so-called conquests, have you picked up anything good to save realtionships?

For the too proud guys,...YES, breakups are a reality...deal with it, even if your current gal is your first and only, a time comes she loses interst, and believe me she WILL, its all mathematics of WHEN. So, unless you are a midget working in a two ring circus, believe me, she will lose interest.

So, the golden question guys (and gals)..what are the tricks in keeping that thrill...ooops, I meant, MAGIC goin......Please share your thoughts.....maybe I have some to help you too

for me it was a matter of timing... it was the right thing wrong time... we were perfect for each other... and IN LOVE to boot... however she hadnt experienced anything in life and we were together for quite some time so she needed to go experience life... in situations like that theres nothing you can do... sel other guys wanted her but in some freaky way, she picked you and you felt a need to go with the flow?.....was she the lonely gal on the block that was available?... Was she your high school sweetheart you loved, but secretly wanted to break up with but couldnt come up with a good excuse?...OR was she the gal who gave you the best sex(no emotion?) ...either way, it always seems to come to a grinding halt. Through you so-called conquests, have you picked up anything good to save realtionships?