Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm in love. .

Originally posted by babyfacewrior

:laugh: :laugh: ....When brynn has those blond extensions in for the shows at the club.....HAYADOIN.....but overall...Irulan is the hottest.....that body....even the nosering and her skin tone...:spin:

Yes I think Irulan has the most natural beauty......

:laugh: Arissa's eyes!!! SHe looks sooo busted w/those black circles!!!!!

Originally posted by njangel

Brynn's hot, but she seems like a bitch, I dont think Tishelle is that attractive, but since all the guys talk about her like she is god, my guess is she is probably a lot better looking off camara. That or shes a big slut.

Trishelle looks a little funny -- like her eyes are too wide apart or something. I really can't stand that one girl with all the eye-goop (did anyone else notice that?)... It's like she doesn't have eye-makeup remover and keeps on applying and re-applying eyeshadow and eyeliner!!! Argh!

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

I think Irulan is definitely the best one. I love the nose ring and her personality, but Brynn is def prettier the rest of them.

Dknybabe --> Your so right about Arissa's eyes! whats up w/ that? she probably wouldnt be so bad if it wasnt for that. When they do her up for those parties they throw at the clubs she looks much better

I know...she doesnt look bad then at all, but normally her eyeballs are scary lookin:eek: