Clubplanet Nightlife Community

another GIFT ONLY FOR CP PEEPS.......from METRO LOUNGE!

ml2k1

since i know so many of you are coming down this friday for RETROMETRO@METRO LOUNGE, i have gotton permission to sell anyone from CP New Years eve tickets for the reduced rate of.......... 99$+tax once again. So if you would like new years tickets for 99$ bring the $$$$ this friday to RetroMetro . You can buy as many as you want at this price. I asked to do this cause alot of people that have told me they are definitley coming, but did not purchase their ticket yet, and the price has gone up. HAVE NO FEAR!!! CP PEEPS ONLY........this friday, new years tickets only 99$. So besides free admission for everyone on the cp list this friday, you also get THE DEAL on new years tickets.Always lookin' out:D

george b.

Also, i can get discounts for groups of 20 or more. Pm if your interested.

WOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!! Thanks George!!! I won't be getting there atleast until mid-night friday night though!! Will i still be able to get in??!! I don't want to miss all the action!! Besides my half time show is at 1am!!! hehehe!!! You wouldn't get that one!!!

Originally posted by dani672

haha.. piro.. will you and the wifey be at metro on fri.. so this time i can actually meet her..

That's a good question, I'm not too sure. We're going to happy hour at Float after work tomorrow.

If she is in the same condition as last week, I'll be tucking her in bed by 10pm. :laugh: (hope she doesn't read this). :)

nice meeting you last wek.

Originally posted by xrapturex

scalping tickets... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I almost did that last year cuz i had an extra ticket.

:laugh: :laugh: You see people on the exit ramp on the Parkway holding out tickets. Then a couple yards away from them, someone holding a sign saying "I need Metro Tickets."

:)

Advance tickets will most definitley sell out. We are only selling a limited amount in advance. AFTERHOURS will be on a first come first serve basis. NO TICKETS needed for afterhours. If you have a regular , yuo are guarenteed admission (obviously) and even if you show up late, you will have front of line privledges. Last year there was still a line at 6AM in the morning!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: So try to get a ticket.

Originally posted by ml2k1

Advance tickets will most definitley sell out. We are only selling a limited amount in advance. AFTERHOURS will be on a first come first serve basis. NO TICKETS needed for afterhours. If you have a regular , yuo are guarenteed admission (obviously) and even if you show up late, you will have front of line privledges. Last year there was still a line at 6AM in the morning!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: So try to get a ticket.

:rock: thanx georgie :rock:

Originally posted by piro8

That's a good question, I'm not too sure. We're going to happy hour at Float after work tomorrow.

If she is in the same condition as last week, I'll be tucking her in bed by 10pm. :laugh: (hope she doesn't read this). :)

nice meeting you last wek.

I see you....sauer019.gif

No one's tucking me in this weekend.....

:D :D :D

wow till 6am????

im going to get there at 3 you think i should buy ahead of time really?

since i know so many of you are coming down this friday for RETROMETRO@METRO LOUNGE, i have gotton permission to sell anyone from CP New Years eve tickets for the reduced rate of.......... 99$+tax once again. So if you would like new years tickets for 99$ bring the $$$$ this friday to RetroMetro . You can buy as many as you want at this price. I asked to do this cause alot of people that have told me they are definitley coming, but did not purchase their ticket yet, and the price has gone up. HAVE NO FEAR!!! CP PEEPS ONLY........this friday, new years tickets only 99$. So besides free admission for everyone on the cp list this friday, you also get THE DEAL on new years tickets.Always lookin' out:D

george b.

Also, i can get discounts for groups of 20 or more. Pm if your interested.

Hi George..I tried to pm ya but it says your box was full.....I am in Florida until Sunday so I can't make it down tomorrow..:(..is there any way I can get 2 tix at this $99 price on Monday???...Let me know..thanks!:)