Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Annoying Fuckers

Why are there so many weird and annoying people in the world? Why can't everyone just be normal, like me?.?. For instance, theses assholes at work that ask me questions like "cold out there?" when they clearly see me walking in with a wool hat, 10 layers of clothes, jacket, gloves, etc. No, it's a fucking sauna out there today.. just heated up to 85 since you walked in the place 15 minutes before me. Oh and those silent fuckfaces that just walk up to my desk and stand behind me like I'm supposed to know they're there. Then I do turn around and they can't understand what happened to make me spill my drink all over my pants. Announce yourself for christ's sake!! Take some Seinfeld advice and put some tic tac's in your pocket so people know your ninja ass is stoppin by.

Then there's the weirdos. Drivin to work this morning I look next to me and there's a jerkoff in a Nissan Altima with his headphones on, singing!!. I don't care if your radio doesn't work well, don't let me see you humming along to WPLJ because you think headphones provide better surround sound than your stock radio. Admit that you're cheap and then head down to Circuit City and pick up a new one. It's people like you that cause road rage and 10 car pile-ups.

Last but not least are the jerkoffs in the gym.. so many of them. From the guy in the locker room that comes outta the steam room and sits there in front of fully clothed men buck naked, disgusting and sweating to the folks that walk around on their cell phone for 30 minutes while curling a 2 lb dumbell, buy a protein cookie and leave. STOP COMING TO THE GYM!! No one likes you and you will never be in shape, and most of all... I hate you.

Thank you and happy holidays.

Originally posted by laurie619

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Do you feel better now that you got all of that off your chest? .. Try and remember no one can ruin your day without your permission . . .Cheer up and try not to let the little things bother ya. . .I’m attempting to work on that myself…:tongue:

laurie my dear. if it weren't for people like me, there would be no such thing as law suits or jails or best of all psychiatric wards (best field trip i ever went on... crazy people are so much fun to fuck with)

but seriously, what fun would the world be i ask you. can you honestly tell me that you would enjoy your life if you had 0 doubt that your children would make it to school safe without some stranger abducting them and whisking them off to mexico to stuff dead cattle with keys of cocain.?.?.

you scare me sometimes woman.

Originally posted by dogekid

theses assholes at work that ask me questions like "cold out there?" when they clearly see me walking in with a wool hat, 10 layers of clothes, jacket, gloves, etc. No, it's a fucking sauna out there today.. just heated up to 85 since you walked in the place 15 minutes before me.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's the funniest thing I've seen all day....

The old ladies at my job do the same fckn thing! I'll come back from lunch, and they'll be like "Still cold out there?" Wtf is wrong these people?!?!

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

It's nice and warm down here in miami. A pleasant 82 degrees. I think I'll go for a swim in the pool later on today :D

do they let you swim in the hippo pool now? wow, you musta lost some weight. congrats dickhead.

laurie my dear. if it weren't for people like me, there would be no such thing as law suits or jails or best of all psychiatric wards (best field trip i ever went on... crazy people are so much fun to fuck with)

but seriously, what fun would the world be i ask you. can you honestly tell me that you would enjoy your life if you had 0 doubt that your children would make it to school safe without some stranger abducting them and whisking them off to mexico to stuff dead cattle with keys of cocain.?.?.

you scare me sometimes woman.

Look here Darling. It is tough out in the real world I know we both know that. No one can doubt that life has its share of pain, confusion and suffering. It also contains moments of bliss and happiness, satisfaction and contentment, these are the human qualities we enjoy. To enjoy the positives qualities and escape the negatives thats all I'm trying to say...and yes there will always be "crazy people" out there, some stranger abducting a child, and some asshole guy whisking his kids off to mexico but life isn't about the breaths we take, but about the moments that take our breath away. ;)

Originally posted by deeelite1

Umm.. You hospitality is sweet and all but...Please don't try to steal DKNYBabe.

Thanks in Advance.

Dknybabe. I have the perfect beach house waiting for you down here in southbeach with a friend of mine that's a calvin klien model as your roomate. Listen to the waves softly crest against the shore, feel a nice warm summer breeze in the middle of winter and it's also Rent free.

Why are there so many weird and annoying people in the world? Why can't everyone just be normal, like me?.?. For instance, theses assholes at work that ask me questions like "cold out there?" when they clearly see me walking in with a wool hat, 10 layers of clothes, jacket, gloves, etc. No, it's a fucking sauna out there today.. just heated up to 85 since you walked in the place 15 minutes before me. Oh and those silent fuckfaces that just walk up to my desk and stand behind me like I'm supposed to know they're there. Then I do turn around and they can't understand what happened to make me spill my drink all over my pants. Announce yourself for christ's sake!! Take some Seinfeld advice and put some tic tac's in your pocket so people know your ninja ass is stoppin by.

Thank you and happy holidays.

How about some of the annoying ass mofos on this board, one in particular, maybe two?

This annoys me the most, when people insist hey have to go to there bank, to use a MAC machine, this really ticks me off becasue it seems like everybody I know does this, who gives a fuck about the 2$ fee and it seems like my friends that are the more wealthier one's, are the biatches that bitch the most.