Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Little INSAIN things do you find yourself doing?

I may be the only one who is THIS nuts but I'm sure that there has to be others. I was just thinking about this today because its kind of funny. First off i am right handed and for years i have been making sure that i force myself to use my left to do things like eat and open doors ect.. Basically i do this because i keep thinking if i ever loose my rite arm it wont be a big loss.

lol :laugh:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this question bc there's quite a few little things I do that I really don't understand...

When I listen to the radio in my car, the volume control # MUST be an even number (14, 16) NO odd numbers, EXCEPT 15 and 25

And the names on my buddy list must be in ABC order... I have seeing other people's lists all outta order!!!!

:D

Originally posted by mystify82281

I like this question bc there's quite a few little things I do that I really don't understand...

When I listen to the radio in my car, the volume control # MUST be an even number (14, 16) NO odd numbers, EXCEPT 15 and 25

And the names on my buddy list must be in ABC order... I have seeing other people's lists all outta order!!!!

hahahahaha I love it ! Thats the kinda stuff im talking about you little nut :)

Originally posted by notallthere

hahahahaha I love it ! Thats the kinda stuff im talking about you little nut :)

I think I might have some slight OCD over here.. I'm also a neat freak... if something is moved out of its place, even by the inch, I notice and get mad.

Like even my picture frames must be tilted in an ever so perfect and precise way... If someone picks it up to look at it, I immediately run over and fix it.... :laugh:

I wish more people did these strange things :(

I do the radio volume thing too...everything has to be an even number, and also the radio stations must go in order from lowest to highest...like setting number 1 is 97.1, number 2 is 100.3, number 3 is 103.5, etc. I also ahve the bad habit of biting my nails so when I do I MUST ALWAYS bit my left hand then right, NEVER the other way around :laugh:

Notallthere...that hand thing is tooooo funnnyy:laugh: I am left handed and I never use my right hand...Should I reconsider just in case??:)

I think I might have some slight OCD over here.. I'm also a neat freak... if something is moved out of its place, even by the inch, I notice and get mad.

Like even my picture frames must be tilted in an ever so perfect and precise way... If someone picks it up to look at it, I immediately run over and fix it.... :laugh:

I wish more people did these strange things :(

I agree. We all need to get inside are brains and admit what sick twsited insain fucks we are. Explore our minds if you will.

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I do the radio volume thing too...everything has to be an even number, and also the radio stations must go in order from lowest to highest...like setting number 1 is 97.1, number 2 is 100.3, number 3 is 103.5, etc. I also ahve the bad habit of biting my nails so when I do I MUST ALWAYS bit my left hand then right, NEVER the other way around :laugh:

Notallthere...that hand thing is tooooo funnnyy:laugh: I am left handed and I never use my right hand...Should I reconsider just in case??:)

I think you should you never know when you lose your good arm. I don't do anything in a pattern because i figure who cares. But I do make everything symmetrical like two pillows side by side, to candles side by side, the chambers of my 45 always loaded.

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I do the radio volume thing too...everything has to be an even number, and also the radio stations must go in order from lowest to highest...like setting number 1 is 97.1, number 2 is 100.3, number 3 is 103.5, etc.

that is definitely me...I am soo anal with #'s for the automatic heat/ac, i NEED the # on an even # & no odd at all, if one of my friends hcange it, i switch it rite back & i dunno why...I definitely have a lil OCD cuz I need my apartment clean...if i'm at a bar i will help them clean it up, at the pool hall near me i make sure everything is in place & clean up after people & i don't even work there :laugh:

Well I only wash my hair every other day, so yes.....

My hair is on the dry side because I blow dry and use the hot iron on it very often :(

Hot Iron is MURDERRRR on the hair. I always say NO MORE STRAIGHTENING.. That lasts for about a week.

:( :(

Originally posted by deeelite1

Hot Iron is MURDERRRR on the hair. I always say NO MORE STRAIGHTENING.. That lasts for about a week.

I blowdry & straighten my hair almost every single day & i still have silky shiny hair...It's all about how you take care of your hair...I just got my hair cut about 3 weeks ago & my stylist said i had gorgeous hair...I must be very lucky, but i am just hoping nothing happens later on down the road :(

Originally posted by deeelite1

Yes indeed it is... :( But if I don't 'straighten' my hair, it just has thing one big wave and is too puffy... If I even TRIED to get my hair curly, it would fall out in like 15 minutes. :( So I'm STUCK making it straight with the iron.

**DEEP condition often :D

My hair is pretty long and my hairdresser told me considering what I put it through (highlights, blow drying, straightening) it looks pretty good :D

**DEEP condition often :D

My hair is pretty long and my hairdresser told me considering what I put it through (highlights, blow drying, straightening) it looks pretty good :D

we r both lookin good with the amount ot shit we do to our hair...now my stylist said deep condition maybe 2 or 3 times a month & that's it, but i never have done a deep conditioning before