Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vikkii123

I'm going....

Originally posted by kaydup

:laugh: See ya there, just got tickets this morning. Right be hind the net row 5!!

:bounce: :bounce:

:laugh2: That's too funny..

:beer:

We'll be the two little blonde girls.. my friend will be the one drooling over Wade Redden... lol She :heart: him

Originally posted by vikkii123

:We'll be the two little blonde girls.. my friend will be the one drooling over Wade Redden... lol She :heart: him

Blonde girls, eh? Tell me more about these "Boston Bruins" ;)

I'm trying to gather up a group to go in the beginning of February... when we settle on a date, I'll post to see if any of you guys want to come along. Any idea how many people you need for a group discount?

Have fun at the game tonight :bounce:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Blonde girls, eh? Tell me more about these "Boston Bruins" ;)

I'm trying to gather up a group to go in the beginning of February... when we settle on a date, I'll post to see if any of you guys want to come along. Any idea how many people you need for a group discount?

Have fun at the game tonight :bounce:

Group Sales Discount (available most games):

Groups 20-49 - $2 off per ticket

Groups 50-99 - $3 off per ticket

Groups 100+ - $4 off per ticket

Seating Information:

Loge $85 (No discount)

Balcony Rows 1-2 $65 (No discount)

Balcony Rows 3-7 $53

Balcony Rows 8-11 $42

Balcony Rows 12-15 $32

Balcony Rows 12-15 (Ends) $25

Group Sales Discount (available most games):

Groups 20-49 - $2 off per ticket

Groups 50-99 - $3 off per ticket

Groups 100+ - $4 off per ticket

Seating Information:

Loge $85 (No discount)

Balcony Rows 1-2 $65 (No discount)

Balcony Rows 3-7 $53

Balcony Rows 8-11 $42

Balcony Rows 12-15 $32

Balcony Rows 12-15 (Ends) $25

Thanks for the info Vikki! Those discounts suck, but it'd be worth it if we could get string of 20 seats together.

Right now I'm thinking of getting cheap seats, then possibly moving. For the most part the Fleet Center hasn't been too packed for B's games, so we could just scam some better seats if we wanted them.

I'm bored :bored:

I'm sad :( Everyone I have talked to this week has said they're going to the game tonight. Hmmm, reminds me I have to update my sig to reflect our loss to Montreal.

Nyis- once the season gets closer to the end, the games will get more & more packed. It'll be alot harder sneaking down to the good seats once Feb & March come around (esp. with the season we're having). Doesn't matter though - Bruins games are fun to watch from anywhere in the fleet :D

Originally posted by whadupg

I'm sad :( Everyone I have talked to this week has said they're going to the game tonight. Hmmm, reminds me I have to update my sig to reflect our loss to Montreal.

Nyis- once the season gets closer to the end, the games will get more & more packed. It'll be alot harder sneaking down to the good seats once Feb & March come around (esp. with the season we're having). Doesn't matter though - Bruins games are fun to watch from anywhere in the fleet :D

Have you gone to a game yet this season? I def think Nyis had a good idea.. we should all get together and go to a game.. :pint:

Have you gone to a game yet this season? I def think Nyis had a good idea.. we should all get together and go to a game.. :pint:

Not even one this season :( , but yeah I like that idea :D