Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abyss Last Night!!!

Just wanted to give the whole Metro family a big shout out!!! Richie Rydell was off the meat rack last night!!! Great seeing Brian1500, Sandman, ML2K1, Velvetropeprod, dramaqueenb. Nice to meet Angelicious!!!:eek: Quote of the night- I ask Brian1500, why are you hanging at the cafe bar? I am hiding from Manny The Greek :laugh: I am so hungover at work today!!!

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i heard you 2 are gonna be at metro for NYE ehhh? gonna be :rock:

I think that we are probably going to go, we got a rooma while back for 99 on Expedia, the onl y thing is we didnt get our tickets yet and I dont want to pay 139 but I guess that I'll have to, I guess no one is going to hear Denny at Bunka huh?

Originally posted by jarmenio

Just wanted to give the whole Metro family a big shout out!!! Richie Rydell was off the meat rack last night!!! Great seeing Brian1500, Sandman, ML2K1, Velvetropeprod, dramaqueenb. Nice to meet Angelicious!!!:eek: Quote of the night- I ask Brian1500, why are you hanging at the cafe bar? I am hiding from Manny The Greek :laugh: I am so hungover at work today!!!

Great time thanks.....

Binoy thank too bro...... I still fucking buzzed right now... Not an easy ride this morning......

Originally posted by ml2k1

check out my thread.......GIFT FOR CPPEEPS. I can still hook it up for only 99+tax tonight and tomorrow. Let me know how many tix you need

I need two tickets, I don't know how I am going to get them from you, my girl lives in Jersey but she is in FL right now and I live in the Bronx.

Originally posted by jarmenio

Quote of the night- I ask Brian1500, why are you hanging at the cafe bar? I am hiding from Manny The Greek :laugh:

You got that right. Manny is a nut with the shots. I couldnt take anymore. Still had a good time. Decent crowd for the weather. Thanks Binoy and Joe for the drinks/shots.