Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Extreme Makeover on ABC last night

phatman

Did anybody catch this? Three people had extreme makeovers...from lipo to nose jobs to teeth straightening and whitening to the salon...

somebody at the gym had some key words to describe it, "awesome but disgusting at the same time"...

so what are your thoughts?

i am for freedom of choice...its your life, your body BUT i think there can be too much of one thing...especially in regards to your body...we have come so far as a society but yet so little in terms of self-acceptance and materialism...it's the year 2003 and people can not find confidence and peace within themselves without making physical changes....granted, i can see certain cases and instances where it is almost necessary...it is almost impossible to rid yourself of your insecurities forever... but what i saw last night was definitely over the limit...imo...

I saw it last night and I think they all looked so much better. They all def needed some changes but I think so much plastic surgery is just a easy cop out. As far as the nose jobs go, hey, if thats what makes you happy , go for it but you should be able to believe in the beauty within you that makes you beautiful on the outside,ya know?;)

Originally posted by misk

...i was gonna post this on the fashion board.....i saw it...and hey..i say if you are that unhappy go for it......and it's awesome they got it all for free!!!!!!...i want boobs......maybe i can apply lol.....

..sorry..if you saw me you'd know i dont get on the fashion board much...;)....anyways...as far as your boobs are concerned...just get your man to massage them on a regular basis...hopefully daily basis...works better than miracle grow...trust me, they will enlargen...

Originally posted by misk

...i was gonna post this on the fashion board.....i saw it...and hey..i say if you are that unhappy go for it......and it's awesome they got it all for free!!!!!!...i want boobs......maybe i can apply lol.....

They did get pampered all for free dammit:mad: They got surgery, clothes, hair, makeup, a tranier and that chick has someone who cooked for her because she went on that diet...WTF?! NOT FAIR...I want to be waited on hand and foot too :tongue: