Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attention: groovefire

nyis4meatheads

Sorry for the delayed response boys, busy morning. Anywho...

Chateau, 133 7th Avenue (between 10th and Charles Streets), it's in the west village. http://www.chateaulounge.com

The place is small, but a lot of fun. Very upscale, but not annoying.

However, it's a major pain in the ass to get into. Very VIP. But we can get tables easily. $500 gets you a table for up to 8 people, 2 bottles of whatever alcohol you want, and mixers. Plus you definitely get right in, skip the line, and obviously there's no cover atop the table fee. So with $500, plus $100 tip, say, divided by 8 people, is only $75 a person, more or less what you'd spend after cover charge and a bunch of drinks.

Without a table, I can still guestlist people, but the bouncers do not always honor it.

We kick off the tunes around 11:30, and play until 4:30ish.

And yes, only records, and they have plenty of redbull. I cannot give you a ride as I am heading down Friday night, and, if you're not going to call me by my real name, I'd rather that you call me The Pooky Bear Lover.

You guys would have a blast, I promise. Seriously think it over.

Originally posted by kaydup

Yo Pooky bear lover that sounds sweet. Too bad I can't this weekend. I am going to have to plan for your next time there!

No worries mate, we're there the 2nd Saturday of every month (next gig is 1/11/03).

Pravda on the 20th? D:Fuse on the 21st? C'mon!!

Hey Pooky Bear Lover, the gig you've got going at the Chateau sounds really sweet, but it's definitely waaaaay off from what I was looking for this saturday. Me, dreamgirlie and whadupg are all planning on going to ARC Saturday to see James Zabiela and I figured if we're gonna be down there, it'd be cool to check you guys out in the city. But, the two venus couldn't be further from each other (in every way possible). I can't vouche for the girls, but when I go to ARC I dress like a scum bag... jeans, t-shirts, just relaxed clothes you can dance in. Definitely not proper attire for a nice lounge.

$600 for 8 people is a damn good price for a nice lounge in New York though. But I think we're all doing this trip on the low-$$$$-tip this weekend with Christmas coming up and all.

So, maybe next time I'm down in the city for the whole weekend (or on some CP field trip) I'll be able to check you guys out.

I'll be by your place on Friday to drive down with you though. Can't wait Pooky!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Hey Pooky Bear Lover, the gig you've got going at the Chateau sounds really sweet, but it's definitely waaaaay off from what I was looking for this saturday. Me, dreamgirlie and whadupg are all planning on going to ARC Saturday to see James Zabiela and I figured if we're gonna be down there, it'd be cool to check you guys out in the city. But, the two venus couldn't be further from each other (in every way possible). I can't vouche for the girls, but when I go to ARC I dress like a scum bag... jeans, t-shirts, just relaxed clothes you can dance in. Definitely not proper attire for a nice lounge.

$600 for 8 people is a damn good price for a nice lounge in New York though. But I think we're all doing this trip on the low-$$$$-tip this weekend with Christmas coming up and all.

So, maybe next time I'm down in the city for the whole weekend (or on some CP field trip) I'll be able to check you guys out.

I'll be by your place on Friday to drive down with you though. Can't wait Pooky!

That's cool B. Have a great night. We'll be in NYC Friday night too, we're gonna hit Powder for Nigel Richards. HOUSE!!

Originally posted by groovefire

Then no pooky bear love for you! :tongue:

Oh come on now! If I say I'm going to go just so I can get a little pooky bear love from you now and I end up not being able to go, then I'll never get any pooky bear love again - and then where would I be :(