Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Sun

djbuster

Originally posted by sauvee88

A plane to get me there??? :tongue:

be at laguardia marine air terminal at 7:00.

there is a delta shuttle that leaves for national airport.

tell them you are friends with vic and shady, and they will let you on.

if they act like they dont know what you are talking about...start yelling "what do you mean? let me on now! i have a bomb!" -this is the code to get on for free.

when the plane lands...do the same thing at the cab stand.

see ya tonite!

Okay!!!

Here's the plan - cookiegirl hops a plane to LGA - bails me outta jail with her govn't ID - citing that I'm a material witness in um.... a case with.... oh - I'm a material witness in the RaveAct - or something like that - confuse them.... so then We both yell it and tell them it's a simple test to see what they would do.... Vic and Shady meet us at the airport in trench coats and sunglasses - don't forget to wear the cell phone earpieces - lets try and make this official looking and tini steals a car that we all get away in - show up at Gua Rapo and party like crazy!!!

Now how am I getting home???

Originally posted by sauvee88

Okay!!!

Here's the plan - cookiegirl hops a plane to LGA - bails me outta jail with her govn't ID - citing that I'm a material witness in um.... a case with.... oh - I'm a material witness in the RaveAct - or something like that - confuse them.... so then We both yell it and tell them it's a simple test to see what they would do.... Vic and Shady meet us at the airport in trench coats and sunglasses - don't forget to wear the cell phone earpieces - lets try and make this official looking and tini steals a car that we all get away in - show up at Gua Rapo and party like crazy!!!

Now how am I getting home???

If Tini's driving the getaway car, then we need phone books. Lot's and lot's of phone books.

No - she's just stealing it - you can drive it.... you see she'll steal it... and since she's so short they wont be able to ID her.... then she pulls into DCA at which point in time you may take over....

Then we can ditch it/trash it and it wont matter....

Revised plan......

Originally posted by djbuster

HOLD UP....

cookiegirl works for the government???

oh jeez.

suavee-i like the plan. you sure tiny knows how to hotwire a car? maybe vic can show her.

tiny's mexican enough to know how to hotwire and drive anything from a 1968 VW beetle to a trailer truck with 20 gears