Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marco V password @ Space : Even 4 our fav patron Saleen

biznation00

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i didnt want to say this...infront of everyone, u know on a public message board...but u were poking me in areas, where another man shouldnt poke another man...(j/k):tongue:;)

BUT you told me you liked to be touched there:confused: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by meli2444

EDGAR V IS GOING TO BE AT MERCURY LOUNGE. DEFINITELY GOING TO CHECK HIM OUT. THEN I'M HOPING THAT SOMEONE (HINT HINT) WILL WANT TO SHOOT OVER TO SPACE FOR DEEP DISH. :D

I'LL TELL JESSE TO CALL YOU. :tongue:

Hey- that sounds like a plan. I'm totally down w/ a lil' Edgar followed by some Deep Dish afterhours action, (although it depends on how drunk we get)!?!?! :tongue:

Originally posted by joeygk

Hey- that sounds like a plan. I'm totally down w/ a lil' Edgar followed by some Deep Dish afterhours action, (although it depends on how drunk we get)!?!?! :tongue:

DRUNK? :confused: WHO'S GETTING DRUNK? LOL

P.S. ASK KOKY IF HE'S GETTING DRUNK FOR EDGAR V. :laugh:

Originally posted by vicman u guys will enjoy deep dish. they are spinning more techno and breaks

DON'T TELL WHAT I'LL LIKE AND WHAT I WON'T! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YOU JUVENILLE DELINQUENT....YOU BEST SIT YOUR ASS DOWN! :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

*can you tell I'm really bored?

just picked up on this thread..

Saleen,

Marcus isn't goin' to apologize to you, specially not after you told him to fuck off & asked him to tell louis to fuck off!! If he was such a bad guy why would he let your gang of friends in, even after your tantrum. The reason he didn't let you in was because you need to control yourself and not disrespect other peepz in that manner. Further, Marcus even gave you a second chance, having someone relay the message, askin' you to apologize to him for the outburst & he would of forgotten everything..

Whats funny is that I spoke to all your pals inside & they all mentioned that you were out of line & it seemed obvious that they didn't agree with you- from my understanding. You know I always treat everyone in a fair manner, regardless of who you are & I've always been good to you. But this time you made Roly & I look bad, specially after we went out of our way to clarify a mistake.

about the password, in your case- I was being sarcastic..

Originally posted by flyingfestoon

FURTHERMORE, i met some of you at sapce last friday (thehog etc) and u guys were so drunk you couldn't even see straight.

Maybe steff didn't talk to you b/c all you were doing was walking around poking everyone and fallin down...lookin like fools

Maybe before you talk about someone else you might want to take a look in the mirror

I have never seen steff be rude to anyone without cause...just something to think about...

ABOUT THE GUYS BEING DRUNK. I USUALLY HANG OUT WITH THE HOG ON THE WEEKENDS. HE'S ALWAYS DRINKING BUT HAS NEVER DISRESPECTED ANYONE. THEY WERE THREE OF THEM THERE LAST FRIDAY. DAJEW WAS RIGHT NEXT TO ME THE WHOLE TIME WHICH I DIDN'T EVEN SEE HIM DRINKING. THEHOG WAS IN FRONT OF ME ALMOST THE ENTIRE TIME AND JUST DANCING. THE LAST ONE WAS BAD THOUGH. DUI WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE. MAYBE YOU GUYS THOUGHT THAT WAS THEHOG. JUST WANTED TO CLARIFY.

IF NOT, PLEASE ADVISE. I WILL KEEP THEHOG ON A LEASH NEXT TIME. :laugh:

Originally posted by meli2444

ABOUT THE GUYS BEING DRUNK. I USUALLY HANG OUT WITH THE HOG ON THE WEEKENDS. HE'S ALWAYS DRINKING BUT HAS NEVER DISRESPECTED ANYONE. THEY WERE THREE OF THEM THERE LAST FRIDAY. DAJEW WAS RIGHT NEXT TO ME THE WHOLE TIME WHICH I DIDN'T EVEN SEE HIM DRINKING. THEHOG WAS IN FRONT OF ME ALMOST THE ENTIRE TIME AND JUST DANCING. THE LAST ONE WAS BAD THOUGH. DUI WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE. MAYBE YOU GUYS THOUGHT THAT WAS THEHOG. JUST WANTED TO CLARIFY.

yea i was wondering the same thing...i was talking with the hog and he wasnt stumbling around...and da jew was just standing there, pimping his new hair cut...dui was a pretty smashed...but i wasnt there to really see any of this stumbling...the times that i saw the hog and da jew they were ok...

btw, the hog DID still poked me in places that i dont wanna talk about...:tongue: