Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JODY Review (The last Big DJ little Club)

fat0ny

What can i say.. What a great night.. jody played a badass set to a croud of about 30 people at most. Played some really good shit allong with some badass breaks and some oldies and some new wow stuff that was being tested out. it had a whole sorta pre-conference after hours feel to it.. really chilled and groovy. and yet.. bumping. I must say however that im really sad to see that BDJLC is gone. I know alot of patience and effort went into putting this night together and the people that put this thing together were great. im just sad that there wasent much support. Once again. Great idea. Horrible crowd. Its sad to see that its so hard to get things going down here with anything unless you have a bazillion dollars and a name backing you up. Another great party dies because of lack of support. *cough Ongaku *cough. well. Maybe one day in the future locals will have their time to be successfull. *sigh. Till next time.

Ps... i hope you guys rock it in Santo Domingo with Deep Dish.

Peace and chicken grease.

-tony

It's hard to get a weeknight party going that is successful. People don't have as much money to blow nowadays, and don't want to go out on weeknights, even if it's comparatively cheap...

My advice to them is to make it a monthly, that way you can plan ahead better...

Guys ....... you had the balls for it ........ great concept ........

It was an honor to be there listening to Jody ....... he delivered an awesome nite of great music ...... and even though it was a small crowd ....... like most of the other Thursdays ....... Jody got inspired by the response of the small crowd ...... his set was really mixed ...... and even with the little problem of that skipping record...... he managed to switch and jump the party ....... that is what differentiates a great DJ from the rest ........

As to the outcome of the BDLC concept ....... I don't believe it came down to $ to go out on a Thursday ........ the party did not have the support it deserved ...... and some of the so called promoters that joined Steven and Josh were as useless as a motorcycle ashtray.........

It is sad ...... but true ...... Keep the project alive ..... refocus on a monthly basis ....... it will be a success .......

thanks again guys ..... few people have the balls to attempt something to happen ...... C ya guys very soon ..... I know ....

:cool::hat:

Originally posted by pod

It's hard to get a weeknight party going that is successful. People don't have as much money to blow nowadays, and don't want to go out on weeknights, even if it's comparatively cheap...

My advice to them is to make it a monthly, that way you can plan ahead better...

...or get a better job!