Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i broke the buzz board!

MadamMillie

or rather, it broke me

for some reason i cant log on, and all my previous posts as MadamMillie now say "1000"

:confused:

like this thread, http://www.buzzlife.com/mssg_brd/showthread.php?threadid=8635

i'm the second poster, the danny howells/diggers post

but i'm now called "1000"! i wasnt a junior member either, and i registered WAYYYYY before Oct 2002

my location, 20009, though is right

number of posts is wrong though

i have no idea what's going on!

dude, i swear i was looking at it a while ago the danny howells party thread and on the board it said in the last posted column "madamemillie" but when i went to read the post, it did say 1000 instead of your name. that board is jacked up.

changing topics, i just returned from outside and saw all the ice melting and turning into slush because of the rain...i am now craving a slurpee.:(

changing topics, i just returned from outside and saw all the ice melting and turning into slush because of the rain...i am now craving a slurpee.:(

mmm, sluurrrppeee. uh-oh, 3pm cravings coming on.

you should definitely come out and play @ vision tonight. at least for a little while...

Originally posted by rockyblue

mmm, sluurrrppeee. uh-oh, 3pm cravings coming on.

you should definitely come out and play @ vision tonight. at least for a little while...

i might have to take an "extended potty break" and run to 7-11 and get me one :shaky:

hmmm..hmmmm...hmmmmm.....i've never been to vision...hmmmm...hmmmmmm....good time to check it out....hmmmm....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by pgiddy

Just this morning Shady was talking about "getting even" with BUZZ. Hmmm kinda makes me wonder where he was this a.m.:shaky:

Well, Mr. Smartypants, I had to revisit the dentist to get the filling he put in last week adjusted. And then after that, I hacked into the Buzz server and changed Millie's user profile.

So there! :tongue: