Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shaved or unshaved?

dirtysanchez

Guest gabo
Originally posted by elementx

Quite the confident one arn't you!!! :rolleyes:

:laugh:

naaaa not really , I am just having fun.

I am sooooooooooooooo bored!!

I dont have a single person to im with or go out with.

ugh

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo

I have an idea... since it's like 3-4 of us chatting on one thread why dont we just start our own chat so we can just bullshit in real time.

I wasn't being serious with her... We had a great relationship... And a great sex life... But I do remember a situation... Where she had told me she didnt get around to shaving that day and she was a little stubbly... And yes It was pretty irritating and well we went from all hot and bothered to a complete laughter fest... And yes when she said it is not that bad... I told her to get a damn brillo pad... No not meaning nappy... I mean rough... ( STUBBLE )

i know what you mean...if i know i am seeing my guy (even though i don't have one now) & "making love" then i will get all ready down there for him & me..cuz if it's stubbly on me it even irritates me & i do NOT want that happenin

Guest gabo
Originally posted by erica127

you are too funny...i can't fuck now because i will never fall asleep & i am tired as hell now & have a busy day ahead of me

awwww c'mon, pllllllleaaaaaaaaase

I think it is only 3 of us...

it is the 3 of us, but not about to become 2...i am off to bed to have my sweat dreams....thank you 2 guys for chattin wit me & makin me realize how much i need ass now & that's what i will be dreamin about *mwah*

it is the 3 of us, but not about to become 2...i am off to bed to have my sweat dreams....thank you 2 guys for chattin wit me & makin me realize how much i need ass now & that's what i will be dreamin about *mwah*

Night Beautiful...

PS Sorry Gabo... I don't think a convo between you and I would be all that interesting... I need a female LOL...

Anyway off to watch ( SNATCH )

Peace... It was fun...

Fuck yeah... I told my EX to go down to the kitchen and get a brillo pad and wipe it up and down on her face... And tell me how it feels...

OMG Holy shit !!..LOL...I swear if you ever say that to your gal, she'll drop ya azz like a bad habit...lol.... SOB...I hope you r just kiddin.....

But I know, its a wierd experience when the stuff starts growin and you surprise her azz outta the blue....guess its kinda of a lesson..LOL:D

Guest gabo

true, but i would want a second round within maybe 15 or 20 mintues tops :D

when you think of getting laid ... think of elementex and I.

Originally posted by magellanmax

Nite erica....sweet dreams....and make sure you hit the club next friday....

believe me...i am trying to go 2 Roxy next friday for the anniversary party & vicious's b-day cuz it's my girl's 21st also...but i dunno if things will go as planned, but thank you