Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John 00 Fleming & Victor Dinaire @ ARC Jan 4 2003!

definitely looking forward to a great 2003! love both john and victor's style, but used to that style at roxy or exit, gonna be weird for arc, which is usually harder. anyway, im sooo there. havent heard john '00' in person yet, and it has been a while since ive been to timeless trance at Remote Lounge.

Originally posted by victor dinaire

Victor Dinaire (Future Progression/ Logic 3000/ BMG)

Ok, I know alot of people were wierd about going to Exit when I was there but now you have NO EXCUSE!!

More info soon....

Arc

www.arcspace.net

www.victordinaire.com

I know a lot of people who were at Exit that night that said you were nasty. Jurgen Vries - The Theme...I would die if i heard that in a club. :aright:

Originally posted by hotcheme

yeah i saw him at GK is may and he was awesome. i can't believe it took so long to get him here.

I saw him GK NYE and at their festival,he was on early at the festival but last new year he played a peak time set AFTER Fergie & Picotto :D needless to say he played quite hard.

Originally posted by starshaped

I saw him GK NYE and at their festival,he was on early at the festival but last new year he played a peak time set AFTER Fergie & Picotto :D needless to say he played quite hard.

yeah the night i went it was oakey, fergie, then j00f - j00f ws by far the best. fun night. :)

yeah the night i went it was oakey, fergie, then j00f - j00f ws by far the best. fun night. :)

Yeah i bet it was:D

What did you think of Code? the NYE event i went to was in Leeds,but i have been to Code for NYE the year before when Oakie was on and i didn't really like the club very much.Sound system and lazers are unbelivable though.

Originally posted by starshaped

Yeah i bet it was:D

What did you think of Code? the NYE event i went to was in Leeds,but i have been to Code for NYE the year before when Oakie was on and i didn't really like the club very much.Sound system and lazers are unbelivable though.

i like it - i thought it was a nice cozy space. set up kinda like exit but they didn't fuck up the vibe like exit has. i met some cool ppl there - and a few from the north who i couldn't understand at all.

well that was the only probelm i had with those guys (they were from manchester) - i couldn't understnad anything they said and they couldn't understand me.

Wouldn't worry about it,i have trouble with some of them myself :laugh: I can understand the Mancs,but i can see why you had trouble.I once went to Liverpool which is next city along from Manchester and theirs is a lot more difficult to understand.