Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KEY CLUB Saturday night guestlist?

jenny5150

Originally posted by herbalist:

I would probably go to Giant on Sat. night. Christopher Lawrence is an awesome DJ.

get me your first and last name and I will put you on the list for Key Club on Friday night if you're interested.

I've heard some of Christopher Lawrence's work, but it looks like I'll be going to the Key Club anyway. What's the Key Club like on Fridays? Same format as Saturday night?

Other than the Key Club, what else would you suggest for a Friday night? (Bar or Club)

Thanks for your input!

Jenny

Dave (Dlish) has a gig at Luna Park. I've never been, but have heard good things about it on the site. Mr. Dlish himself can provide the info.

Garden of Eden on Fridays (??) -- It may be Hiphop. And not the good stuff, just the jiggy $hit.

The W Hotel is cool bar if you're staying Westside (Westwood, SM, West Hollywood)

Cyrano is a very cool bar/ rest. in Beverly Hills. Fun, hip crowd. Great food. (310) 271-4913 (see if Emily still works there. she's a sweatheart.)

Sky Bar- I'm one of the few Sky Bar fans on the site, but after going there last weekend, I'd recommend against it on a Friday night.

Weekends are overstuffed and not fun. While it was strangely quiet (and hip) for the beginning of summer, SkyBar has been getting more and more packed as the months progress. Last weekend, the place was packed with idots (jumping in the pool, trying to cause problems, etc.)

Okay, time to digest some of the information.

Originally posted by jenny5150:

I've heard some of Christopher Lawrence's work, but it looks like I'll be going to the Key Club anyway. What's the Key Club like on Fridays? Same format as Saturday night?

Other than the Key Club, what else would you suggest for a Friday night? (Bar or Club)

Thanks for your input!

Jenny

Luna Park is cool on a friday and free on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> .(it's house, not trance)

email: dlishprods@aol.com

I think there's afterhours @ Blue....

Friday night @ keyclub:house/trance

To be on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guest list</A> for this Friday, email to cloud9@stephenaquarius.com The list closes at 11pm. All girls are free until then and guys get $5 off. General admission is $20. Key Club is located at 9039 Sunset Strip. For directions call 310-274-5800.

Archived