Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Fri Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RICHIE you are the fucking man, music was insane last night!!!!!!

george best bartender in the business, and Petey best owner in the scene , i continue to punish my body every fri night to go to work on sat at 9am, and for the past year every sat morning as bad as i feel i always say it was worth it. great seeing everyone escpecially piro,neena,stardo,dani,brian,notallthere,jess,rapture,trewguy,doubleduce,kosta p etc........

till next week

Metro--- off the hook last night. Met some new peeps, nice to meet you all!!!! Great seeing everyone!!! Kosta, thanks for the bubbly, brian thanks for the water (how is it you know everytime i need it? ;) )

Z thanks for sharing the stage...MUAH!!

Nice to see hardcorekrock, xxsplashxx, hunnie, thehype, liqidtouch, coogs, NOTALLTHERE, stardo, sandman, and everyone ...if missed you Im sorry....

George-thank you so much for everything!!!!!!

:D

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by thehype

once again i am still trying to put the peices together from last nite, but then again lightweights like me have this problem. I do remeber seeing some poor ol girl falling smack on her ass last nite:D

35 million shots...Thanx George! Pick the money off the floor....Awsome time........good to see everyone...

WOW;) richie I'll get you back.... thanx Petey!

Originally posted by thehype

once again i am still trying to put the peices together from last nite, but then again lightweights like me have this problem. I do remeber seeing some poor ol girl falling smack on her ass last nite:D

LOL if you are talking about me, I swear to god someone spilled there drink and I slipped in it. I did go down pretty hard. At least everyone got a good laugh. :laugh:

i hate falling down.

Originally posted by bonsolidd

35 million shots...Thanx George! Pick the money off the floor....Awsome time...the aftermath no one will ever hear about.....good to see everyone...

Still hammered WOW;)

Holy shit bro, you were a mess :laugh:

I remember seeing you and your partner at the end of the night.

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by tempkid

Holy shit bro, you were a mess :laugh:

I remember seeing you and your partner at the end of the night.

like I said WOW....;)

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Good time last nihgt. I was sober until I meet Bon solid. Within 30 minutes he must have given me 10 shots. some of them he just shoved down my throat. LOL. ITs all good Bob, your a crazy mother fucker. Richie was insane last night.

richie was insane....when he played movin' up....everyone went bananas...then george poured 10 more shots...my god trouble at that bar...

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

Even though I was sick it was nice to get out nice night.....

thumbs-up.jpg

yeah it was nice to see you again......

havent seen you in ages:tongue:

hope ur feeling better;)

I had a great time last night.....

Nice seeing everyone again :D

Metro is always good, crowd, music, venue, and RICHIE:D

Good to see Latinaz, foodidoo, Bon, Mr Barker and nice to meet Stardo, Deelite, Solargirl, & Neena...

Solargirl sorry for the short talk, but I was on my looking for my friends and noticed you. Next time drink on me

Thanks again George..

Victor Soto

I had so much fun.. richie tore it up... i really didn't drink.. so i felt fine today! sorry to those that didnt feel well today...

hi to all i met adn talked to last night.. not going to list.. casue i am afraid i will leave people out! maybe i will see some of you tonight at south park!

Originally posted by misk

...great night....rough day at work!.........nice meeting u hunnie!....thehype thanks for the shot!((if u remember?!))..kosta thanks for the bubbly as always.........and everyone else nice seeing u again!:D

Nice meeting you too girl!!!!!!! I wish we had a chance to actually talk,but im sure i'll see you soon!:D

Next time we gotta do a shot! :beer:

i will say here, it was nice to meet/chat/say hello to:

the hype.

piro (alan,hope i didn't scare you) his wife neena16 and stardo

TREWGUY (dave, had a beer for u,along with that shot, but i turned and u were gone) thanks again

hunnie818

notalllthere

dj roddigga

ridintheshortbus

chellybella or something like it, sorry it was loud and i was drunk

laurie619

dondeizel

and of course george

y'all were real chill