Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD in NY

jp24

Originally posted by nightcrawler:

hey u guys notice the only topic on the LA board thats on fire is one about new york???

u all still cant get enough of us

la la big city of dreams.......u guys are chill though, i fuken cant stand san fran though argh!! i hate that place!

----------

BaMF! vuur1.gif

one reason:

Well "ClubNYC" has been around for many years before it was incorporated into clubplanet, and clubla was just launched last year

so we are just getting started!!!

biggrin.gif

and peace to the big drama apple! - from the city of angelzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by trinity23:

okok..

to quote pfloyd:

"As for psytrance, if i aint' in LA then i'm not a true clubber??? are you serious??? LMAO That was some good shit bro. NY is the mecca of clubbing and your telling me that your 4 am lights on music off everyone get the hell out clubs in LA are the real deal? "

--we ALL now NY is hardcore, I was there my entire life. BUT there are alot of afterhours in LA and amazing parties where they DON'T turn the lights on @ 4am. You just have to know where to go.

--I've been here over a year and I wouldn't compare anything to NY - BUT it's nice to be out of hot and sweaty SFactory, Exit etc...

- just one observation about places out here, there is usually space and outdoor patios..besides the desert parties

I have many wonderful amazing memories from NY clubs, and have new ones everytime I go back...

BUT why would you jump on JP's back for saying when he was out the place was a sweat box..... we ALL know it definitely was...

tongue.gif

- just my 2cents

gonna be out there sept.21st

peace! and cool to have some NY'ers representing, and of course causing some drama!

wink.gif

after rereading my post i realize it may have come off sounding a like i was jumping on jp's back. i guess all i meant to was that B/C it was so hot an he left early that he really didnt' get a chance to fully experience twilo and pvd and therefore made an unfair assesment of the place and new york in general. the summer is always much slower cuz everyone is at the shore and the clubs are waaaaaaaaay to hot(i did admit that in one of the posts so its not like i'm changing my statement)

NY is my home, and when peopel degrade it i just get defensive. i respect the opinion of jp that he didn't really enjoy twilo that night though, although if you are a true fan of the music and vibe, i think you should most definetly give twilo another chance, when its not the summer and its later on in the morrning(thats when it clears out a little and the music gets insane)

*PLUR*

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

just for the record...I never left the club early. I was there until the sun was up and then sum. I know it was overcrowded because of pvd. I heard many great things about twilo and I'll definitely return to it the next time I come out to NY again. Like I said earlier, I enjoyed NY, but I love LA!!

Archived