Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone go to Maze?

sgtfury

i was there til around 3am. as seems to be the case with every venue last night, the crowd was a bit thin. but that didn't matter all that much. less wait time at the bar if you know what i mean. i know a few of you were "supposed" to show... so what happened?? guestlist and some free drink passes hurt the wallet too much? :D nah, just bustin chops w/ that last comment. but this place is WAY too nice, and the staff and mgmt is WAY too cool for this venue not to start to make an impact soon. the drinks are great as well. not mostly mixer/less alcohol like some other venues that are quick to take $9 out of my hand. d-fuse was allright. no complaints from me, although i did enjoy marcus's set more. he seems to have a pretty good feel for the sound and direction he wants to take things for fridays. it'll take time, but i have major faith in this place. all this and mazegirl and the door girl, who i fully expect to be introduced to (ahem), are the best looking girls on any club staff in miami! ;) what more could you possibly want?

I agree with you James.

I received the best treatment since the moment my friends and I stepped in. Thank you Mazegirl for the tour, the club is a real club and you are one great looking host. I liked Lime Bar, the decor is on the spot, and the deep house music will make me return pretty often.

As to the club itself, we were greated in the VIP by Mazegirl. The VIP was full. The girls next table over were going! Specially that blond with the huge chest, she was wacked!!

The sound system is extraordinary. The layout professionally designed. The DJ booth, hmmmm, I like the one down at the end better. If Maze puts a liitle work on it could be the perfect location for your residents.

As to D:Fuse. He played to a thin crowd on the dancefloor. I didn't get down there to dance, but was surely dancing in the VIP section with my group of friends and the girls next to us.

I was impressed by the club and the staff. The VIP was very good. Not as crowded as most other VIPs on the beach, but full, which is great for the club. As to the main dancefloor, it will take some time before it gets packed, but I can see it being a fav among clubbers very soon.

Thank you again Mazegirl for the VIP treatment we received. We will be back for sure.:cool:

James,

I'll see what I can do about Inna... jejeje... She IS beautiful. And SOOOO down to earth... I think she has a boyfriend though... :3some: (Just kidding!) jajajaja!

Milano,

You are too sweet, honey. First of all, thanks for coming down to see us... Good to know you and your friends had a good time.... say hi to all of 'em for me. Good, good vibes.

Viva Italia. :D

m a z e r a g a z z e

;)

Originally posted by mazegirl

Milano,

You are too sweet, honey. First of all, thanks for coming down to see us... Good to know you and your friends had a good time.... say hi to all of 'em for me. Good, good vibes.

Viva Italia. :D

m a z e r a g a z z e

;)

Piacere, bellisima.;) Had you put one more Z to maze and an A, AMAZZE, would had meant killer girl. You are! :cool: