Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: CP Crew: New Venue Opening In Feb!

To all My CP Heads!!!! Brand New Venue Coming Our Way!!!!

The exact date is not Set yet, but expect it in the Beginning of February sometime on a friday. Its stilll being renovated, once its done, its gonna look absolutely beautiful! Inside is all Italian design(lighting, ceilings, seats, bars ect.) Opening night and Every friday Thereafter Music By yours truely, Andrew Mendez (A to Z). :eek:

Our goal was to make an upscale lounge different than any other places in Jersey. So we did that!!! Were also offering a Huge BOSE Sound system. Unlike any clubs/lounges in jersey. Were talking about some fucking clear ass loud sound!!!!!! I really dont wanna explain everything right now, im just giving all my Cp heads the heads up, Because Its Coming!!!

If you have any questions feel free to pm me. Thanks!

Jerry C.

ps: if you have any ideas for the place.. feel free to tell me

Originally posted by erica127

that's my question also

sorry i forgot to post that. its in pompton lakes, right in teh middle of town.. u can get there from 23, 208, rt 4 , 17.. pretty much anywere. its about 15 mins from metro..

i also forgot to tell you all, its going to be a 21+ upscale lounge..

im also working on denny t. :D

this place is going to be no joke.. Andrew wouldnt be spinning here if it was. Its really what NJ Needed.. Something different for a change!! :D plus what clubs/lounges in jersey do u know of that has a BOSE sound system???? None thank you!

if anyone is interested in helping out with the party, we can work something out.. im always looking for some good/honest people!

thank you for the info....I turn 21 in one month & i am soo excited because a lot more places in jersey are opening up & i finally get to go...good luck with gettin everything together & ready cuz i am sure it is crazy right now...can't wait to meet a lot of you guys from CP :D

Originally posted by erica127

thank you for the info....I turn 21 in one month & i am soo excited because a lot more places in jersey are opening up & i finally get to go...good luck with gettin everything together & ready cuz i am sure it is crazy right now...can't wait to meet a lot of you guys from CP :D

not a problem, and im hopeing to meet you and everyone else i dont know from cp there myself.

and your right, right now everything is pretty crazy, planning the night and all. all in all i believe its going to be off the hook. especially with Andrew as my resident. i think its going to be a big step in jersey nightlife.. just wait till u see the place and system.. its going to be sick! :eek:

Originally posted by djswivle2003

Good luck jerry, nothing but props for the hard work you are starting to do. Ill support the first night, and you know this. Good luck with LaCarta too.

thanks swiv! & everyone else for there support! you dont know what this means to me, especially if it blows up like it should! :D

like i always say, rome wasnt built in a day!

:bounce:I Guess its my time to shine!:bounce:

A Bose Sound System? You better call Sound Environments if want a sick ass sound system. the number is 732-840-6600.

bose will not cover it for 3500 square feet, But good luck with the club I will definitly check it out and keep us updated on the gand opening!!

J Lee

Originally posted by jerrylee

A Bose Sound System? You better call Sound Environments if want a sick ass sound system. the number is 732-840-6600.

bose will not cover it for 3500 square feet, But good luck with the club I will definitly check it out and keep us updated on the gand opening!!

J Lee

Well jerry to be honest, 3500 sq. feet isnt big at all.. its alittle smaller than metro. sound wont be a problem, and the thing i liek about the bose system, is that unliek all other clubs, with JBL and so forth, BOSE speakers arent eye-sores, you know what i mean. they look classy and sound incredible!

I went to South city grill in moutain lakes on thursday because they have a bose system. But all they have is 2 2-way speakers and 2 subs. all bose. And let me tell you about the sound the 2ways make.. fucking unreal.. All in all, the BOSE system will deffinatly make a huge difference in our place!!! I believe were getting 7 2-way speakes and 4 or 6 subs. im not exactly sure. But it will deffinatly knock. trust me. The owner left the system up to me.. he said if i dont like it, he dont like it.. so trust me when i say this place WILL knock!!!

by the way, it just so happenes that they guy who is doing our system did metro's & merges system. infact, andrew works for the guy, so pretty much everything is being custom done. for teh price, its more than worth it!! :D

jerry, thanks for the support! everyone on CP has been nothign but good to me when it comes to this new lounge. its going to be exactly what everyone wants, something different!! one again i thank everyone, on behalf of myself and andrew! :D

jerry c

Can you please stop your refrences to Metro Lounge. Your 3500sq.ft resturant by day (which i will almost bet my life that its really a resturant, trying to be turned to a "lounge/club, which there is nothing wrong with doing, BUT JUST TELL THE FACTS) is not ALMOST as big as Metro (Metro is 8500 sq ft WITHOUT another 7000 sq ft we also utilize in the ballrooms). No offense to you, i just get tired of people(SOME promoters, NOT all) biteing off our shit, and ALSO MISLEADING people in the dance seen. Continually making references to Metro Lounge, as if comparing your new spot to Metro, is kind of weak. Misleading statments hurt EVERYONE in the business. People are really tired of wasting a friday or saturday night taking a hike to a new"super dance club" that has been pupmed up, and promoted, then they arrive (if it even opens) and there is parking for about 30 cars and the place holds about 200 -300 people (if that) and has 1 bar to serve everyone. Im sorry if this sounds like i am coming down on you , I AM NOT. We just get a little tired of people making associations and refrences to our club, especially if they are GIVING wrong INFORMATION.And i guess i am a litte mad cause ANOTHER super club/lounge " in the making" littered our parking lot with their flyers AGAIN on friday night, it just gets a little annoying. Good luck on your party, i hope it is what you are hyping it to be. A good club is good for the jersey seen, a bad over hyped one IS NOT. I hope your party does good, and brings even more people out in jersey, thats good for everyone. I just ask that you leave any reference to Metro out of your promos.Thanks.

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

and the thing i liek about the bose system, is that unliek all other clubs, with JBL and so forth, BOSE speakers arent eye-sores, you know what i mean. they look classy and sound incredible!

jerry c

EAW makes a kick ass speaker call Avalon which look almost as good as it sounds. If I'm not mistaken, I think thats what Deko has.

First of all Mr. Jerry X

I hate busting your balls everytime you make a post... Not doing it on purpose.. but if you knew what you were talking about I wouldnt do this...

1. The place has to be Riddles- Shit hole the owner asked plenty of people to do something there...:laugh:

2. Andrew Mendez is not a great DJ - He is ok :laugh: :laugh:

3. EXACTLY - Stop referring to METRO... You cant compare a shoe box with Bose system rented by a company who installs it 3 hours before opening vs. Metro Lounge

4. I hope you are planning on building a parking garage before February unless you plan on having people park in the next town which is a 4 mile walk.................or run a shuttle service

Mr. Jerry..... good luck .... Dont take this personally it is the facts:laugh: :mad::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

First of all Mr. Jerry X

I hate busting your balls everytime you make a post... Not doing it on purpose.. but if you knew what you were talking about I wouldnt do this...

1. The place has to be Riddles- Shit hole the owner asked plenty of people to do something there...:laugh:

2. Andrew Mendez is not a great DJ - He is ok :laugh: :laugh:

3. EXACTLY - Stop referring to METRO... You cant compare a shoe box with Bose system rented by a company who installs it 3 hours before opening vs. Metro Lounge

4. I hope you are planning on building a parking garage before February unless you plan on having people park in the next town which is a 4 mile walk.................or run a shuttle service

Mr. Jerry..... good luck .... Dont take this personally it is the facts:laugh: :mad::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

first off, im used to everyone busting my balls. just because i have xtacy in my name.. like does that really matter to you guys?? its a friggin name.. holy shit!

anyways, no this place is not riddles, i dont even know were riddles is.. thsi place is being built by scratch, it WASNT an old club or lounge.

2nd. Andrew is a great dj, and i cant believe a fellow jersey clubber liek you woudl hate on him like that... YOU aboviously dont knwo what yoru talkign about. Also, if u have wise ass comments, keep them to yourself. because this place isnt even finished yet and your bashing it..

3rd. We deffiantly have a BOSE system, and no it wont be rented, all teh equip has been picked out, all they have to do is finish teh place up so they can put the speakers in.. The dj booth is being custom done also. This is no cheesy Wanna be lounge/restaurante.. Im spending alot of time busting my ass to plan a great night.

its funny cause your so fast to bash me yet i dont see u doing jack shit in jersey nightlife..

ml2k1 - i respect you.. you do what u have to do and thats that. i finaly have my own show and none of you has anything good to say. All i gotta say is WAIT!!! cause once it does open, its gonna be great. and liek i said b4, no equip is rented.. we have a sick ass BOSE system already planned. thsi place believe it or not, is really going to be beautful.. If noone of you's likes the idea, then im sorry.. by the way, ive had people (friends of mine) big ass metro heads, say that thsi place is just as big or abit smaller than metro, so i wasnt saying it as my opinion, im saying it as theres.. i dont mean to reference metro in a bad way, im just giving examples. also, i dont refer the "ball room" as part of metro lounge. im using the main room as an example.. dont take it the wrong way.. :D

i didnt mean this to be a drama thread, just like every other thread on this board. i just wanted to tell people whats coming ahead. i respect everyone for giving there honest opinion, but never and i mean never try to bash someone trying to make jerseys nightlife better.. ist all a game, you must understand it b4 u just do it!!!!

osb- teh avalon system is fucking insane, but too crazy for this place.. that woudl be nice but just too much, the bose is perfect for what we have. i hope to see u there! thanks!

jerry c