Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: CP Crew: New Venue Opening In Feb!

>I've seen this place and i'm working on the sound. It's not done but when it is it'll be extremely nice. As far as the Avolon system's and JBL....those are all the bomb. Those systems are good for venues that hold a hefty amount of people. we are still specing out the system as we speak so NOTHING IS FINAL. I like BOSE because of the CLARITY and the sound, plus it does not beat on you ears as many systems do.

>Gearge...relax...stop getting ur pantys in a bunch. big whooptie doo if Jerry made a reference to holy metro. You should be happy that places are looking @ the club you bartend at to see what's up. Jerry always goes to metro because of the good times he has...remember that. oh and if you think i'm starting an argueing match w/ you...i'm not ;) We both worked together for a long time and i'm not looking to disrespect. Just a lillte harmless ball busting :) Much love to everyone.

>this space is NOT RIDDLES...whatever that is...so what is it?

>to sum up the space...it is a resturant/lounge. I said LOUNGE. european designers from Italy, and just an all around kool vibe. plus we are after an older clientel. More info to come...when its done being built.

later

Mendez

Originally posted by A to Z

>I've seen this place and i'm working on the sound. It's not done but when it is it'll be extremely nice. As far as the Avolon system's and JBL....those are all the bomb. Those systems are good for venues that hold a hefty amount of people. we are still specing out the system as we speak so NOTHING IS FINAL. I like BOSE because of the CLARITY and the sound, plus it does not beat on you ears as many systems do.

>Gearge...relax...stop getting ur pantys in a bunch. big whooptie doo if Jerry made a reference to holy metro. You should be happy that places are looking @ the club you bartend at to see what's up. Jerry always goes to metro because of the good times he has...remember that. oh and if you think i'm starting an argueing match w/ you...i'm not ;) We both worked together for a long time and i'm not looking to disrespect. Just a lillte harmless ball busting :) Much love to everyone.

>this space is NOT RIDDLES...whatever that is...so what is it?

>to sum up the space...it is a resturant/lounge. I said LOUNGE. european designers from Italy, and just an all around kool vibe. plus we are after an older clientel. More info to come...when its done being built.

later

Mendez

well said :clap:

george - no hard feelings! metro is my place and will always be.. :D

Originally posted by badassmafuka

[2. Andrew Mendez is not a great DJ - He is ok :laugh: :laugh:

3. EXACTLY - Stop referring to METRO... You cant compare a shoe box with Bose system rented by a company who installs it 3 hours before opening vs. Metro Lounge

Bad Ass, although your right at times your dead wrong on #2. Mendez is an amazing talent and he draws great crowds to lots of the gigs he has had over the years (Drama 98 and Cheetah 99/2000 or were you 21 years old yet???....lol) Everytime a new place opens they pump a johnny come lately dj and the place dies out. Great move w/ Mendez, I have hit his parties up for close to 5 years now....... If your place has a chance hes the right move.

On point #3 your right..... Don't put Metro into the promos, your only setting yourself up for a huge fall......

Originally posted by thesandman

3. EXACTLY - Stop referring to METRO... You cant compare a shoe box with Bose system rented by a company who installs it 3 hours before opening vs. Metro Lounge

Bad Ass, although your right at times your dead wrong on #2. Mendez is an amazing talent and he draws great crowds to lots of the gigs he has had over the years (Drama 98 and Cheetah 99/2000 or were you 21 years old yet???....lol) Everytime a new place opens they pump a johnny come lately dj and the place dies out. Great move w/ Mendez, I have hit his parties up for close to 5 years now....... If your place has a chance hes the right move.

On point #3 your right..... Don't put Metro into the promos, your only setting yourself up for a huge fall......

...i agree.....there have been times i have heard andrew and he was nothing short of great....definitely looking foward to hearing him again....

Sandman my OPINION Mendez had his time I have been to drama in 98... But recently at Discotech... etc.. he wasnt like he was back in drama, surfclub ... not bashing just an opinion

:aright:

badass - no its not the music factory. this place is in pompton lakes. totally new.

Originally posted by ml2k1

Can you please stop your refrences to Metro Lounge. Your 3500sq.ft resturant by day (which i will almost bet my life that its really a resturant, trying to be turned to a "lounge/club, which there is nothing wrong with doing, BUT JUST TELL THE FACTS) is not ALMOST as big as Metro (Metro is 8500 sq ft WITHOUT another 7000 sq ft we also utilize in the ballrooms). No offense to you, i just get tired of people(SOME promoters, NOT all) biteing off our shit, and ALSO MISLEADING people in the dance seen. Continually making references to Metro Lounge, as if comparing your new spot to Metro, is kind of weak. Misleading statments hurt EVERYONE in the business. People are really tired of wasting a friday or saturday night taking a hike to a new"super dance club" that has been pupmed up, and promoted, then they arrive (if it even opens) and there is parking for about 30 cars and the place holds about 200 -300 people (if that) and has 1 bar to serve everyone. Im sorry if this sounds like i am coming down on you , I AM NOT. We just get a little tired of people making associations and refrences to our club, especially if they are GIVING wrong INFORMATION.And i guess i am a litte mad cause ANOTHER super club/lounge " in the making" littered our parking lot with their flyers AGAIN on friday night, it just gets a little annoying. Good luck on your party, i hope it is what you are hyping it to be. A good club is good for the jersey seen, a bad over hyped one IS NOT. I hope your party does good, and brings even more people out in jersey, thats good for everyone. I just ask that you leave any reference to Metro out of your promos.Thanks.

:clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2:

:clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2:

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

this place is going to be no joke.. Andrew wouldnt be spinning here if it was. Its really what NJ Needed.. Something different for a change!! :D plus what clubs/lounges in jersey do u know of that has a BOSE sound system???? None thank you!

if anyone is interested in helping out with the party, we can work something out.. im always looking for some good/honest people!

DOESNT ANDREW SPIN AT THAT LITTLE PLACE IN LYNDHURST

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A-Z..............That sarcastic attitude you showed ME in your post JUST MAY be the main reason of your continued LACK of success in this business.......NO DISRESPECT;) Just some harmless ball bustin:) so dont get YOUR panties in a bunch............. Your right, we worked together for a LONG time:rolleyes: I am not looking to argue. Best of luck with your HOLY new party. .......

Bullshit sarcasim does not sound so NICE ...does it andy.

Originally posted by ml2k1

A-Z..............That sarcastic attitude you showed ME in your post JUST MAY be the main reason of your continued LACK of success in this business.......NO DISRESPECT;) Just some harmless ball bustin:) so dont get YOUR panties in a bunch............. Your right, we worked together for a LONG time:rolleyes: I am not looking to argue. Best of luck with your HOLY new party. .......

Bullshit sarcasim does not sound so NICE ...does it andy.

>Hey no harm done...I have a sence of humor and can take that unlike many people on this board. U say lack of success? Just because i chose not to play many venues around here doesn't mean i lack anything. Here are some of the places i'll be playing...Japan, Phillipines, Spain along w/ my regular visits to Vegas and Miami...Plus the many circuit party's you know nothing about and a new venue in NYC that will be opening shortly..not bad for a no name DJ huh?

>Lets get somethign stright so we can put this to rest. I have nothing but love for Metro, including you,Richie and your staff. I've spent a lot of time growing there.3 years is a long time in club years you know? If you have a problem w/ me clear it up to my face like Petey and Jason did. Hey bro...sorry you took it personally...i just thought you were mature enuff to take a little ball busting from an old freind. oh and let me say it again so EVERYONE SEE's it....SORRY GEORGE!!!!

Andrew