Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry Corsten and Marco V need to get here soon....

quoth

The suspense is killing me.

I made a promise to myself never to go out clubbing again until those dates cause i been saving loot for this fuckin car cause the city takes all my goddamn money.

I just want it to happen already cause i have a good feeling about it.

I mean both these guys are my trance gods..everyone who toots there horn bout tiesto dont know shit cause corsten alone or marco v alone throw shit fuckin down without a doubt.

i been a huge fan of Corsten for years now and saw him at that dirty mangy place owned by that italian guy across the street from the sanatation department and he just threw the fuck down.

My only wish is that i hear Corsten throw down:

Adagio For Strings

Dance Valley Theme

Kathy's Song

Frank T.R.A.X. -nebuchan

My only wish is that i hear Marco V throw down:

Simulated

that is ALL!!

i wanna hear in person Z man throw down Z track he prodouced himself.

let the motherfucker throw down simulated and i will be one super happy Quoth.

sorry..just fuckin anticipated thats all.

Originally posted by indigonyc

yes i cant wait

ferry at roxy then marco at arc and then the ultimate party nye wit the master tiesto:D

So you're gonna drop the $125 (or more) for Tiesto on NYE? I wonder how many are going to do likewise. I'm on the fence about whether to do the same. On one hand, most of his usual NYC crowd is probably not going to be there, but on the other, it's New Years Eve, and Tiesto is where he wants to be, so maybe he'll bring out something special (if it's possible he could more than he already has).

DaVe told me that people have been buying the $450 tix (which supposedly includes a view of the ball drop)... believe it or not... but he mentioned mostly people from out-of-state doing that, who probably don't get to see him as often.