Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Miss...

Originally posted by jennijugs

lol .. Jenni 1 and Jenny 2 held together with sticky glue ...lol

You know it... ahhh, the good old days... i definitely miss the summer... but it is almost here again...

christine... you can kiss my ass... (hiding out in connecticut)... blah blah blah...

Originally posted by doubledeuce

You know it... ahhh, the good old days... i definitely miss the summer... but it is almost here again...

christine... you can kiss my ass... (hiding out in connecticut)... blah blah blah...

ok maybe not connecticut.............but i have my work's xmas party, then i am gonna hopefully head over to Cherri.........after that i might go stay in Connecticut, sooooo shush Mrs. C......

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

ok maybe not connecticut.............but i have my work's xmas party, then i am gonna hopefully head over to Cherri.........after that i might go stay in Connecticut, sooooo shush Mrs. C......

watch it... WE NEED TO TALK... i even forgot what your voice sounded like... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i am down for whatever you want to do dani... but i must warn you... a lot of girls will be with me... all my girls are home from college!!!

ok.. no problem.. the more girls the merrier! more kisses for george! count me in.. not sure about happy hour though.. now that i think about it.. i guess i actually have to go christmas shopping on fri! i'll call ya!

Originally posted by dani672

ok.. no problem.. the more girls the merrier! more kisses for george! count me in.. not sure about happy hour though.. now that i think about it.. i guess i actually have to go christmas shopping on fri! i'll call ya!

no problem... whatever you want to do... just call me... and we'll talk...

but it is definitely way past my bedtime... so i must hit the hay...

i was definitely a little bit drunk tonight.... somebody spiked my cranberry juice... :eek: :eek: :eek: ... not a very nice thing to do... 3 cranberry juices, and i was off my ass!!!

i put a scoop in it but u left before i could take advantage

:tongue: