Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP 90210...WINTER SEASON / metro review

hi to all you cracker ass freaks, well it seems week one of our drama has finally come to an end. the bus, deisel, sisco, our heard of buffalo and i were glad to have entertained you in this weeks drama, which ended in a certain characters plee for forgiveness and in search for true love, what a great way to start off the season, thanks xj8mike for the laughs and drama, and stay tuned cp for this weeks new episode!!!!

as all of you may know this weeks episoded ended last fri at metro. and friday as usually was a hot night, good shit metro family!!!! after me & the crew were pondering our thaughts, on which fine young lady would be next months hottie, we have decided that all of cp chicks pass the strobe light boner test!!! you all conitune to look good after the strobes are off....yes to all you freaks you all are fine looking specimens and deserve a jersey fist pump and a smack on the ass for looking so fine!!!!! special shout out to KELLY from caruso's HOLLAA CHICA

so what we have decided was to give some recomandation to those individuals who have turned our hit drama into a comedy show w/ their horrible performance at the clubs!! yes to those guys who do not understand how to "MAINTAIN" so we have come up w/ a list of individuals who were utter desaster that night at metro!! guys do not take this personally cause we are just here to help!! OK lets begin:

1) trewguy-after discussing w/ bouncers and club owners they have all agreed to let you were a helmet and elbow pads the next time you go out, this is so no one gets hurt as you sway through the crowd like a complete disaster, HOLLLAA

2) bonsolid-35 shots later i reocomend you please bring a transalter w/ you when out in public when you are away from bunka and djais!!! it will help w/ communication, HOLLLLAAA, also a pair of toothpicks to keep your eyes open

3) tempskid-oh boy where do i begin, 1st duct tape!!! yes this is to shut that load mouth of yours when yelling complete nonsence. also and igloo, this is to hide yourself from society till memorial day, i have supplied your igloo w/ food and crack so you can survive till then. also i left a pair of sleeves in there to cover those 4 inch biceps, and a set of dumbells to work on those pipe cleaners!!!

4) the hype-last time i checked they were not allowing rock stars to outerspace, i collected enough money to get you a new jacket at old navy!!! also if you ever wear a pantera shirt and stand next to me ever again and flex your back i will kill you!!! pls PM the bus or deisel for our x-mas package!!!

this is just a short list of certain ind. from that night, feel free to add to the list to help these fine soldiers out!!!

so remember cp keep those hands on the home keys and next time you see me out give me a good ol cp handshake!!!!!

say it w/ me freaks, HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by roddigga

hi to all you cracker ass freaks, well it seems week one of our drama has finally come to an end. the bus, deisel, sisco, our heard of buffalo and i were glad to have entertained you in this weeks drama, which ended in a certain characters plee for forgiveness and in search for true love, what a great way to start off the season, thanks xj8mike for the laughs and drama, and stay tuned cp for this weeks new episode!!!!

as all of you may know this weeks episoded ended last fri at metro. and friday as usually was a hot night, good shit metro family!!!! after me & the crew were pondering our thaughts, on which fine young lady would be next months hottie, we have decided that all of cp chicks pass the strobe light boner test!!! you all conitune to look good after the strobes are off....yes to all you freaks you all are fine looking specimens and deserve a jersey fist pump and a smack on the ass for looking so fine!!!!! special shout out to KELLY from caruso's HOLLAA CHICA

so what we have decided was to give some recomandation to those individuals who have turned our hit drama into a comedy show w/ their horrible performance at the clubs!! yes to those guys who do not understand how to "MAINTAIN" so we have come up w/ a list of individuals who were utter desaster that night at metro!! guys do not take this personally cause we are just here to help!! OK lets begin:

1) trewguy-after discussing w/ bouncers and club owners they have all agreed to let you were a helmet and elbow pads the next time you go out, this is so no one gets hurt as you sway through the crowd like a complete disaster, HOLLLAA

2) bonsolid-35 shots later i reocomend you please bring a transalter w/ you when out in public when you are away from bunka and djais!!! it will help w/ communication, HOLLLLAAA, also a pair of toothpicks to keep your eyes open

3) tempskid-oh boy where do i begin, 1st duct tape!!! yes this is to shut that load mouth of yours when yelling complete nonsence. also and igloo, this is to hide yourself from society till memorial day, i have supplied your igloo w/ food and crack so you can survive till then. also i left a pair of sleeves in there to cover those 4 inch biceps, and a set of dumbells to work on those pipe cleaners!!!

4) the hype-last time i checked they were not allowing rock stars to outerspace, i collected enough money to get you a new jacket at old navy!!! also if you ever wear a pantera shirt and stand next to me ever again and flex your back i will kill you!!! pls PM the bus or deisel for our x-mas package!!!

this is just a short list of certain ind. from that night, feel free to add to the list to help these fine soldiers out!!!

so remember cp keep those hands on the home keys and next time you see me out give me a good ol cp handshake!!!!!

say it w/ me freaks, HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i was a complete mess but i only fell 2 times and i didn't hit my head so i could do without the helmet

Originally posted by hunnie818

Rod you kill me! :laugh:

I actually managed to make it throught the night without hitting anyone while i was dancing!

At least i think so :confused::tongue:

Trewguy....I cant believe I missed you busting your ASS!!! Twice!! :laugh:

i didn't bust my ass i was being sarcatic in a joking matter well atleast i don't remeber busting my ass

Originally posted by dani672

hi rod!!! you are too funny! did i pass the strobe light test?

w/out a doubt shuga, you def pass the strobe test!!!!

and if things don't fall through w/ that chelly chick i'll find a nice 1 bedroom for the two of us.........i have a full size that fits 2 comfortably, so we don't need to waste money on bunkbeds!!!

HOLLLAAAA CHICA

and to trewguy, my point exactly w/ why you need a helmet and elbow pads, wait till EEEEMAD (tempskid) reads what i wrote, i'm sure it will add to the entertainment!!!!!

How dare digga and sico talk down to me.

Digga, Saddle up son

because were about to Battle

Punk you need to back up and turn the Page

how dare you step to Tempkid, this is my fucking Stage

now you got me all up in one big Rage

punk ass bitch, you better hope they keep me in my Cage

I got 6 pack fucking Abs

you got nice fucking Flabs

You do got some big Bicepts

but son, you need to work on those Tricepts

I'm perfect, nothing but the Best, Grade A fucking Meat

my advice to you, keep shooting up the Test, you need to Cheat

Roddigga your the laughing stock of Tempts, nothing but a Fool

When I take center stage at Tempts and rip the shirt off, all the ladies Drool

Yes I am Cool

and we all know your a Tool

I said it Before

please don't come back for More

I'll Huff

and Puff

are you Tuff Enuff ?

Originally posted by tempkid

Digga, Saddle up son

now you got me all up in one bif Rage

punk ass bitch, you better hope they keep in my Cage

I got 6 pack fucking Abs

Yes I am Cool

I said it Before

I'll Huff

and Puff

are you Tuff Enuff ?

SO HOW WAS THE WORK OUT???? DO YOU FEEL BETTER NOW???

I AINT IN THE MOOD TO BATTLE CAUSE I JUST ATE A COW???

DID YOU LIKE THAT LITTLE RYME???

I CAN TELL YOU ONE MORE TIME.......

STICKS AND STONES

MAY BREAK MY BONES

BUT EEEEMAD CAN NOT HURT ME!!!!!

HOLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SAY IT WITH ME TEMPSKID!!!!!! YA KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!

Digga, Saddle up son

now you got me all up in one big Rage

punk ass bitch, you better hope they keep me in my Cage

I got 6 pack fucking Abs

Yes I am Cool

I said it Before

I'll Huff

and Puff

are you Tuff Enuff ?

Go white boy...Go white boy GO!!!!!

Digga your know your my homey!!!!!!!1

Thanks for the great work out!!!!

You and the little hottie that walked in right befor I was a about to leave becasue of her I added another 15mins:laugh:

Talk to you later, do they play ball at FDU gym at nights?

keep it up, we need more beaf on our side to fend off intruders.....

yeah they play ball at fdu at nights, i'll call you when ever thier is no practice or game and we'll do it up!!! call mr lopez up, cause i still haven't forgotten about that challenge!!!!

me and dondeizel vs. you and kirk lopez!!!!!!

Digga, Saddle up son

now you got me all up in one bif Rage

punk ass bitch, you better hope they keep in my Cage

I got 6 pack fucking Abs

Yes I am Cool

I said it Before

I'll Huff

and Puff

are you Tuff Enuff ?

You got some skills kid :laugh:

Now step away from stage lest you get GA's rage.

This aint back in the day

now you and your crew are gay.

Things have changed quite a bit this aint the same game

do the right thing... retire your name.

Don't waste my time at conference with your men

forget about getting your rep back again

Tempts is a club in Jersey that's Lame

your name aint far behind in the Jersey Hall of Shame.

tempkid.jpg

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

You got some skills kid :laugh:

Now step away from stage lest you get GA's rage.

This aint back in the day

now you and your crew are gay.

Things have changed quite a bit this aint the same game

do the right thing... retire your name.

Don't waste my time at conference with your men

forget about getting your rep back again

Tempts is a club in Jersey that's Lame

your name aint far behind in the Jersey Hall of Shame.

tempkid.jpg

HA HA HA this was very creative.............