Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memories of 2002

Originally posted by thehype

with the year 2002 winding down, I was just wondering what are or you can remeber your favorite memories of this past year

I don't think there is enough room on here!!!!!!!

Is it me, or did this year go by way fast???? It seems the older we get, especially with a set daily routine, the days'months, and years fly by.....

My best memory will have to be this whole year!!! This year has been the best for me!!!!!!!!! New friends, new apartment, new life!!!!!!!!!!!! The best part was meeting all the greats friends I met on here though!! Jim and Tara you guys realize we are like the 3 musketteers now?!? Joe you are the sweetest!!!!!! OK wait, I think I'm getting a little to emotional now!!!! Love you guys!!!!!!!:kiss2:

Originally posted by jpdd810

My best memory will have to be this whole year!!! This year has been the best for me!!!!!!!!! New friends, new apartment, new life!!!!!!!!!!!! The best part was meeting all the greats friends I met on here though!! Jim and Tara you guys realize we are like the 3 musketteers now?!? Joe you are the sweetest!!!!!! OK wait, I think I'm getting a little to emotional now!!!! Love you guys!!!!!!!:kiss2:

awww...i love you too pookie!!! :love2:

I would definatley have to say one of the highlights of this year is all the new friends i made on cp...I truly appreciate everyone on here... :D

But i must give special shoutouts to jpdd810, thehype, & notallthere :kiss2:

btw...jen...i think we may have to be the 4 muskateers...i wanna intitaite Zee into our group!

Originally posted by hunnie818

awww...i love you too pookie!!! :love2:

I would definatley have to say one of the highlights of this year is all the new friends i made on cp...I truly appreciate everyone on here... :D

But i must give special shoutouts to jpdd810, thehype, & notallthere :kiss2:

btw...jen...i think we may have to be the 4 muskateers...i wanna intitaite Zee into our group!

OK with me!!!! Zee is always welcome to be initiated into our groups!!!!!! She is a crazy one just like us!!!!!! Well she might be worse than us but that's why I love her!!! I'm going to shooters tonight wanna go with me to see her!?!

Where do I even begin. I think I will start my list in some kind of chronligical order

march - St Paddies Parade in seaside. waking up at 9am and hittin Klee's and partying non stop till 4 am at bamboo

May - my birthday turned out to be 15 days of non stop partying and drinkin. Celebrating my b-day wit my crew at abyss, tradewinds, bamboo and other bars and clubs around the area. Then leaving for Vegas for a few dayz and comin home just in time to kick of MDW that thursday in seaside

June - a month i would like to forget cuz i met this bitch who completely fucked up most of my summer:mad: . Though I did have some good nites at Bar A. Wait who I am kididn, Bar A is a fuckin high school renuion :mad:

July -Surf club on the 4th was insaine. Can't forget the amazing nites at temps and Bamboo. a very Blury month to me

Augest - after months of Merge bashing on the CP board. I some how ended up in Merge on saturday nite and had the sickkest time. Went back the following saturday nite and yacked all over George's bar. This was the nite of Retro Metro at merge and then it got raided:mad:

September - Temps Closing party is another story for the grandkids. 2 weeks later the DEK0 grand opening and the nite i met my partner in crime, Hunnie818. 1st ones to get there, last ones to leave. Then my 1st deko experinace on a thursday and meeting JPDD. Friday mornings were never the same for me cuz of Deko thursdays.

October - Gettin lost wit hunnie818 on the way to Rio is something i wanna forget. But Hunnie and Dan's B-day party was a good time also. Hittin up SF wit everyone was also a good time. Can't forget bout great adventure wit the crew

November - started off great wit Riverstreet and then deko the following nite. The Bed Party at deko was one of th best thursday nites i ever had there. Gettin wacked wit a glass at deko on TGE. DKNYbabe's b-day at deko was a great nite but i had to bail early

December - my 1st metro experince. Yea the drive sux but its well worth it

There are sooo many more memories I wish i could remember some more of em

I've met the koolest people on here and its cuz of you people that made most of these memories happen, thank you. I look foward to what 2003 brings to us. I will add more later

My best memory is the time I spent in Itlay, My sister's wedding there and all my friends who could experience visting my home town with me. It was an unreal, great and utterly incredible vactation. By far the best one yet. I looked forward to it all year. All my expectations were meet and we all had a great time. It is something unexplainable when you can walk around the town you played soccer on as a little girl with your friends. Or go the the local market you went to when you were a little girl holding your grandmorther hand, all grown up with your love by your side. Also, traveling to the best beaches, crystal blue water looking around to your freinds and your not at the Jersey Shore, (no offense) but the beaches of Capri and the Amalfi Coast. I can write about my threeamazing weeks here, but I think you all get the point.

I have pictures I'd love to share - on line.

Originally posted by ericone

best memories were just sitting at my shorehouse on saturday afternoons, drinking beers and bullshitting with my boys, with the anticipation of tempts that night....

:rock: yea. all the while playing & betting on madden '03 & halo & outlaw golf, yelling to the cook outside to add more burgers & beef, having mock drafts for fantasy football in july, trying to remember why i got thrown out of djais the night before, deciding who's going to drive to seaside, playing with stuff the girl's leave over from the night before, beating up dan, wiffleball and the neverending battle with our annoying staten island neighbors and LASGO

Originally posted by thehype

Augest - after months of Merge bashing on the CP board. I some how ended up in Merge on saturday nite and had the sickkest time. Went back the following saturday nite and yacked all over George's bar. This was the nite of Retro Metro at merge and then it got raided:mad:

lightweight...:laugh:

There really are too many to name or even remember... but here's a few...

Many nights w/Dknybabe... BFF :D everything from getting lost no matter WHERE we drive, talking each other's ear off 24/7, your b-day at Deko (damnit hype you should've stayed longer), our fun nights in May... Caruso's, Joey's, Surf Club, Milan, etc... Many more to come....ESPECIALLY NYE's!!!!

LBI - Family tradition every July

Crazy memories w/my 7 roomies at Marist.... The late night video tapes shows it all :laugh: Can't believe I'm graduating this year :(

Incredulous -- LBI, Wandering around the city trashed..... way too many to write :heart:

And finally -- Meeting some really cool people on here... I was really surprised by how nice everyone was... It's so fun going out and seeing all you guys... Lookin forward to NYE's!!!!!

WOW!!! This NYE is going to be sick!!! I think we are going to have to have to have a CP section instead of a VIP section!!!! I think it should be around George's bar!!!! We are going to have a blast!!!!!!! GOD I will have to bring a ton of film for all the CP pics!!!!!!!!!!! Get ready for us Metro cuz here we come!!!!!!

:eek::D:eek::D:eek:

So many memories.. .

Summer 2002 :

Tempts/ surf opening

Hitting both every weekend

Afterhours at the Mansion

Chillin wit Rydell up @ Merge

Tempts Closing party(the rain!)

Fall/Winter 2002:

Deko/Metro Thursdays

Metro/Discotheque Fridays

Diner

Afterhours

Centro Fly with Satoshi

Furys Birthday party

DeKo Saturdays

SF

And of course all the people that I have met from the board. .;)