Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glow security

digitaldan

my experience with glow security has been that they have no patterns. you never know what they are gonna do (i.e. guestlist? what guestlist?)

I can't say if your friend is going to have trouble getting in but I can tell you that they barely even look at my ID and I could pass for a 16 year old easily (probably younger, I'm 26 though :rolleyes: )

good luck!

Originally posted by digitaldan

Ok, thanks for the info... I'm sure it won't be a problem. Tiny, how have you been?

Your SN looks familiar but I'm not sure if I know you (excuse my spaciness!) anyhow, I'm counting down the days till PvD is in DC (12!!). Are you coming to Glow for that? Have fun at Johan, I'll be out of town.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Your SN looks familiar but I'm not sure if I know you (excuse my spaciness!) anyhow, I'm counting down the days till PvD is in DC (12!!). Are you coming to Glow for that? Have fun at Johan, I'll be out of town.

I used to post on the Boston forum alot... 'it's alrite, I probably wouldn't remember me either'(American Beauty) :laugh: I won't be there for PvD because I'll be back home for Christmas break :( It's gonna be one of my last Chrismas home for a while so I figured I'd chill there most of the time. I've seen PvD 6 times this year so I can't complain.

Originally posted by digitaldan

I used to post on the Boston forum alot... 'it's alrite, I probably wouldn't remember me either'(American Beauty) :laugh: I won't be there for PvD because I'll be back home for Christmas break :( It's gonna be one of my last Chrismas home for a while so I figured I'd chill there most of the time. I've seen PvD 6 times this year so I can't complain.

AH! now I remember :D My second home, Boston cp! *lol* Wow you've seen PvD six times this year! Color me jealous! I've seen him... um... 3 times this year. I'll work on my numbers for next year ;)

Enjoy your XMas!