Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's Your Fetish?????

aboyfrombklyn

Originally posted by weyes

i have a really good sense of smell and different scents tend to bring back memories, feelings, emotions, etc. it's not a fetish at all - it's just to say that a smell can become meaningful to me.

i would go nuts over just breathing in my last bf at certain times; he mostly smelled like detergent, but on him it was downright delicious :drool: ... unfortunately, other people in the world use that detergent (whatever it is) and when i come across them i kinda lose it :worry: .

It's funny you say that because my girl does the same thing. She could sit there for hours sniffing me. Weird!

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

It's funny you say that because my girl does the same thing. She could sit there for hours sniffing me. Weird!

:D seriously! sometimes we'd just be cuddling and i'd be breathing him in so much and so deeply that i'd get dizzy. i kept telling him that he smelled so good, but he always said he didn't know what i was talking about, because he didn't put on cologne, and i think he thought that's what most girls like. it was as though he couldn't possibly smell good unless he purposely threw on lots of fragrance.

Originally posted by weyes

:D seriously! sometimes we'd just be cuddling and i'd be breathing him in so much and so deeply that i'd get dizzy. i kept telling him that he smelled so good, but he always said he didn't know what i was talking about, because he didn't put on cologne, and i think he thought that's what most girls like. it was as though he couldn't possibly smell good unless he purposely threw on lots of fragrance.

Even better, when you can smell him on you or your clothes... this morning I noticed the scent of my boyfriend's aftershave on my coat, mmmmm. Or best of all, when you're lying there after a session of steamy sex, and your scents have mixed together. Good lord. :drunk: