Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V

oxygenlounge

This should be interesting, but I don't see it going that far. A residency for Edgar at Oxygen can merely only be a place for him to be heard and for him to try out a few different styles of music. I don't see it as a place for him to call home for a long time or a place for him to recreate and call his own. The place is really a lounge, not where we are used to seeing him play. Edgar I wish you the best at Oxygen, but I'm much more looking forward to seeing you at Mercury. Closer to me, and you'll have a better crowd.

Wow that is awesome!! Oxygen is a great club. I have seen Edgar there many times on thrusdays eating Sushi hanging out.Oxygen is a local favorite place to hangout, eat great food ,listen to awesome music and be surrounded by some

fine ASS women. If Oscar G, Ralph Falcon ,Cedric along many locals love this place. I can only see great things happening if Edgar takes over Friday nights. Congratulation Edgar and Oxygen for a smart move.

:eek: