Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Christina is a dirty girl!

Originally posted by lalaman

Im sure the music industry promotes the church lady look, defnot that whore look, cause that slut look dones not gain attention and sell records.

How many non-sexy ads of hot pop stars do you see out there.

Serioulsy .......... THey all seel some type of sex appeal...........

IMO

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by perns2002

I think you just love Brit to much................. :grin:

:D

Yes I do!!! :drool: :drool:

*In my opinion, there is just NO comparison....

Christina's Dirrty video...."trashy" slutty :blank:

Britney's Slave video....full of sexiness but with a bit of class - at least she keeps SOMETHING to the imagination :tongue:

JUST LOOK at my sig... and tell me that's she's not hot :cool:

Originally posted by mystify82281

Yes I do!!! :drool: :drool:

*In my opinion, there is just NO comparison....

Christina's Dirrty video...."trashy" slutty :blank:

Britney's Slave video....full of sexiness but with a bit of class - at least she keeps SOMETHING to the imagination :tongue:

JUST LOOK at my sig... and tell me that's she's not hot :cool:

I agree....... but Christina was going for the DIrty Underground club lok in her video........ but I still agree

How many non-sexy ads of hot pop stars do you see out there.

Serioulsy .......... THey all seel some type of sex appeal...........

IMO

THats was my point sex sells. I honestly cant see how Christina could actually be like she is dipicted in real life. Shes an entainer just like anyone else, this new look for her is just a get up. Its like do you think James Grandolfini is really like he is in the Sopranos?

Originally posted by lalaman

THats was my point sex sells. I honestly cant see how Christina could actually be like she is dipicted in real life. Shes an entainer just like anyone else, this new look for her is just a get up. Its like do you think James Grandolfini is really like he is in the Sopranos?

I saw a show called Driven about Christina and a few other biography's, she actually seems very homely. She is def. very family oriented and down to earth.............

I saw a show called Driven about Christina and a few other biography's, she actually seems very homely. She is def. very family oriented and down to earth.............

Actually she is not very down to earth. If you heard her on howard stern about a month ago she said that she will only date black guys and that she looks down on girls who date white guys - What kind of remark is that??!!!

Originally posted by ninadd

Actually she is not very down to earth. If you heard her on howard stern about a month ago she said that she will only date black guys and that she looks down on girls who date white guys - What kind of remark is that??!!!

I never heard it .............. hmmmmmmmm maybe I am wrong who knows whatever the girl shoooooo can sing

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...