Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vixenfoxxy

WEDNESDAY nite - FIVE - My very last DC party!

OK kids I managed to fit in one last party, so this is the super official (as opposed to superficial) affair -

VIXEN'S FAREWELL PARTY *sniff*

11 p.m. @ Club FIVE ...

It's an early night (closes at 2) and there's no cover so I don't want to hear "it's a work night, i'm broke" ;)

Spinsaikel and Chynahewa and I think Buster are already gonna be coming out for the party, so I want to have the rest of you there! Newbies too lol :tongue:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

OK kids I managed to fit in one last party, so this is the super official (as opposed to superficial) affair -

VIXEN'S FAREWELL PARTY *sniff*

11 p.m. @ Club FIVE ...

It's an early night (closes at 2) and there's no cover so I don't want to hear "it's a work night, i'm broke" ;)

Spinsaikel and Chynahewa and I think Buster are already gonna be coming out for the party, so I want to have the rest of you there! Newbies too lol :tongue:

actualy aly, since m3 has booked a headliner for the night, there will be a cover charge at the door. COME OUT T'NITE AND [email protected]!! KEVIN YOST WILL BE THROWING IT DOWN AND HE DOESN'T PLAY AROUND! GREAT DEEP N FUNKY HOUSE ALL NIGHT LONG.