Clubplanet Nightlife Community

More importantly on Saturday at Space

pod

It's Roland's birthday. Go to see DD, and wish Miami's rising DJ talent a happy birthday! Biz, get him a drink on me :)

Unfortunately I won't make this one, I'm in NYC with La Familia for the holidays...and yeah, sometimes it seems like a Godfather reunion of sorts...:cool:

there 4 sure on saturday night. deep dish is always amazing. rolly i wish you a very happy b-day and thank you for your progressive stylings and for giving the scene some defenition down here in miami. one of your biggest fans.

abe

p.s. i have a b-day bowl of the cryptos if you can manage to get me re-entry into the club hehehehehe...lol

Originally posted by mrmovement33

lola i look forward to finally meeting you this saturday. i think we've exchanged pics. see you soon...i hope.......

mrmoves

Hey Abe - sounds like a plan......

Look for me between 2am-3am - left speaker honeybuns...

Let's shake some ass baby!

Lola:D

lola i assume you mean the speaker outside by the patio right? i will pm you 2morrow when i come home from the gym. i am really looking forward to meeting you. especially after how sweet you have always been to me and how cool of a chick you are on this board...not to mention u r a cutie. the night should be a memorable one.

Thank you guys very much you have all been great support this past year. I am looking forward to seeing all of you on Saturday. It should be a great night with deep dish playing.

BTW Maggie and Sara, guess what I want for my birthday :D

Peace,

Roland

rolly, i remember what you told me last friday for omid 16b i look forward to hearing some sick tracks from you. i can't wait to hear you opening up for deep dish then ur set out in the patio. treat my heart and feet right as you always do. i will bring you 5 strippers for your birthday...hehehehehe

abe