Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is. . .

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roddigga

dondeisel26 baught me a "I WANNABE A MEATHEAD" x-mas package as an early christmas present, in meant so much to me...........i have never felt so go to be alive!!!!!!

Cmon. . .He wouldn't do that, he knows "YOU ARE THE MEATHEAD" I think he got the "TIPS ON HOW TO IMPROVE BEING A MEATHEAD" ;)

Originally posted by laurie619

Cmon. . .He wouldn't do that, he knows "YOU ARE THE MEATHEAD" I think he got the "TIPS ON HOW TO IMPROVE BEING A MEATHEAD" ;)

you just gave me a huge tip on a way to expand our product line!!!!! we'll call it "TIPS ON HOW TO IMPROVE BEING A MEATHEAD" thanks capt. you will be fed exed 30 sharholders bonds for you contribution............

and an answer to your questions the best thing i ever got for x-mas was i got was the g.i.joe aircraft carrier, it did not last too long b/c i put it in the bathtub and tried riding it...............

Originally posted by roddigga

you just gave me a huge tip on a way to expand our product line!!!!! we'll call it "TIPS ON HOW TO IMPROVE BEING A MEATHEAD" thanks capt. you will be fed exed 30 sharholders bonds for you contribution............

and an answer to your questions the best thing i ever got for x-mas was i got was the g.i.joe aircraft carrier, it did not last too long b/c i put it in the bathtub and tried riding it...............

GLAD I CAN HELP YA OUT BABE, I GUESS THOSE MARKETING CLASSES PAID OFF :D IF YOU NEED ANY FURTHER HELP FOR EXPANDING YOUR PRODUCTS FOR A GROWING MEATHEAD, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME :tongue:

Originally posted by ericone

I GOT MY DOG FOR XMAS, BEST GIFT EVER CUZ I NEVER EXPECTED IT BUT ALWAYS WANTED ONE...I HEARD HER BARKING AT LIKE 4 A.M. AND RAN DOWN I WAS LIKE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

R.I.P. MISTLETOE:(

Did your parents put her in a box and have a bow on her???? What kind of dog was she?????

You guys all post about materialistic things. . I dont get it. .. A materialistic person can have a lot of trouble because they will never be satisfied. They will always want more. Just think about it..... If a materialistic person had millions of dollars, there will still be things that they want, but can not obtain. Love and friendships that have nothing to do with the ability to buy material goods can make people very happy and satisfied with life too. . now rethink. . and answer my question boyz and gals....:D I'm so mean....I KNOW...:laugh:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Did your parents put her in a box and have a bow on her???? What kind of dog was she?????

SHE WAS IN A CAGE WITH A BIG BOW AROUND IT AND SHE HAD A SANTA HAT ON...IT WAS AMAZING!!! SHE WAS A GOLDEN RETREIVER...BEAUTIFUL DOG!

Originally posted by laurie619

You guys all post about materialistic things. . I dont get it. .. A materialistic person can have a lot of trouble because they will never be satisfied. They will always want more. Just think about it..... If a materialistic person had millions of dollars, there will still be things that they want, but can not obtain. Love and friendships that have nothing to do with the ability to buy material goods can make people very happy and satisfied with life too. . now rethink. . and answer my question boyz and gals....:D I'm so mean....I KNOW...:laugh:

Were you speaking???

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Were you speaking???

AND YES I WAS. . .Cmon....for real......the most wonderful gift I have ever received was the gift of love from my wonderful boyfriend, family, and friends....To me nothing else can compares. . .oh yeah and surviving when I thought I couldnt. . . I made it! GO ME...:clap: :clap:

Eric. . how old here ya when you got your puppy....